Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for lost box of italian progressive rock
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLooking for lost box of italian progressive rock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for lost box of italian progressive rock
    Posted: July 24 2014 at 04:16
In 1992 I was in London at HMV and bought a compilation of five italian progressive cds, I threw away the box thinking it wasn't important and got on with my life. A couple of years later I started collecting cds in a more organized way, using a database program etc, and now I'm looking for information on that box. As I am now a serious record collector it bugs the &%¤%&# out of me not knowing wich box / compilation it was.

The cds in the box were:
- Quella vecchia locanda - same
- Il rivescio della medaglia - contaminazione
- Rustichelli Bordini - Opera prima
- The trip - Caronte
- Il volo - same

My memory says it was white and looked like those "Progressive italia" compilations that you can find at Doug Larson for example.

I know this is a long shot but one can always try. Is there anyone with some information of what box it was or have some tips of where I might get some information?

Help!!!Ouch
"Be yourself. The world worships the original." - Ingrid Bergman
jackson1066 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2016 at 17:54
I thought it was one of the Progressive Italia box sets, but after a quick look, it doesn't seem that yours was Vols. 1 through 4.  Also those have six discs.  Maybe there is a Volume 5 (or more) out there?
 Post Reply Post Reply