Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anderson-Ponty Band updates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cstack3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anderson-Ponty Band updates
    Posted: August 13 2014 at 17:23
Hi, I've been involved with Anderson-Ponty Band since its inception, I think we are in for some excellent music from these veterans!  

Please check out the brief snippets of music (Demo Clips) that they provide at this link:

The original guitarist for this band, Michael Lewis, is organizing his group "Inventioning" and will have some new releases soon, some of which include Jon Anderson's vocals! 

Lots to watch for, the music I've heard is excellent!  

Edited by cstack3 - August 13 2014 at 17:25
cstack3 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cstack3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2018 at 19:36
Originally posted by cstack3 cstack3 wrote:

Hi, I've been involved with Anderson-Ponty Band since its inception, I think we are in for some excellent music from these veterans!  

Please check out the brief snippets of music (Demo Clips) that they provide at this link:

The original guitarist for this band, Michael Lewis, is organizing his group "Inventioning" and will have some new releases soon, some of which include Jon Anderson's vocals! 

Lots to watch for, the music I've heard is excellent!  

Back again!!  Jon's first guitarist, Michael Lewis, was replaced in Anderson Ponty Band by Jamie Glaser, one of JLP's guitarists in the past.  Mike has kept the Inventioning project alive, and now Jamie Glaser has joined the project as marketing director!  Please see:

Our next single, featuring Jean-Luc Ponty and Oliver Wakeman, is on the verge of completion. Several more songs are partially finished, and one of our goals is to produce a music video to accompany each track; another substantial expenditure.

As soon as the album is released and marketed, our band is ready to tour, with the original Inventioning players who were slated to tour with us and Jon Anderson in 2014. We’ve also been honored to include the talents of Oliver Wakeman on keyboards. All the logistics are in place and we have a big vision for the future. And now, with your help, Inventioning will be everything it was meant to be. Thank you for joining us on this journey!

Michael Lewis
CEO of the Inventioning Band

These are some seriously good prog musicians, so I'll post any updates.  

Edited by cstack3 - April 19 2018 at 19:50
I am not a Robot, I'm a FREE MAN!!
 Post Reply Post Reply