Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

deep thinking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 13:32
wE can only take seats at WWE, but we have Wii. Oui, it is a wee consolation, but a console nonetheless.

Edited by Polymorphia - August 16 2014 at 13:33
Tom Ozric View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Ozric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 18:14
Originally posted by The Doctor The Doctor wrote:

Originally posted by Epignosis Epignosis wrote:

Somewhere between beer six and seven.

This.  ClapClap
He said 'thinking' not 'drinking'

Edited by Tom Ozric - August 16 2014 at 18:15
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2014 at 09:45
aah we will get to the point, sometime sooner than later...
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2014 at 09:57
Smoke

Preferably here:

With this album in my ears:
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2014 at 10:10
I beleeve a Cat Fish is a deep thinker or a Sperm whale

but back to topic

I feel there should eb a Connection between Natural science and Humanities, if so that happend this question would be easyer to answer

the concepts of concrete vs abstrakt which equalice intellegence should be studdied deeper, in more intence fassion

create a unifying theory of psychology would be smart

Edited by Icarium - August 19 2014 at 10:10
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 08:32
I`ve been seeking the answers to life`s questions within all of the life changing news. like the news reporter being beheaded by ISISS. my heart and prayers go out to the family`s...   

Music Is Live

<
Slartibartfast View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 11:58
http://www.babson.us/quotes/deep_thoughts.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

Edited by Slartibartfast - August 20 2014 at 11:59
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 12:07
Originally posted by Slartibartfast Slartibartfast wrote:

http://www.babson.us/quotes/deep_thoughts.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.
But there is music in boxing.  It's the same music the crowd makes at the beginning of most live albums.
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 13:13
I look like Richard Gere in all but appearance.
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2014 at 13:42
Originally posted by Polymorphia Polymorphia wrote:

I look like Richard Gere in all but appearance.

The resemblance is striking.
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2014 at 06:40
Originally posted by Epignosis Epignosis wrote:

Somewhere between beer six and seven.
LOL
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2014 at 09:24
maybe this topic needs closing down, as its not getting the topic in the contexts which it was started for...

Music Is Live

<
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2014 at 09:26
Originally posted by geekfreak geekfreak wrote:

maybe this topic needs closing down, as its not getting the topic in the contexts which it was started for...
That's because nobody can make any sense of your OP.
The Doctor View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Doctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2014 at 12:13
"Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don't know what your rights are, or who the person is you're talking to. Then on the way out, slam the door." - Jack Handey "Deep Thoughts"
I can understand your anger at me, but what did the horse I rode in on ever do to you?
Archeus View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2014 at 16:16

I`ve been seeking the answers to life`s questions within all of the life changing news. like the news reporter being beheaded by ISISS. my heart and prayers go out to the family`s...   

My heart and prayers go out to the tens of thousands of nameless children who die everyday all around the world.

Edited by Archeus - September 01 2014 at 16:17
What about dogs? What about cats? What about chickens?
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2014 at 10:55
that's the right topic, is there life once our human form isn't... are there any other planets which will have life forms on it... is there a god... is faith needed in todays... well you help your fellow human beings whom don't have your life style, like the homeless... should we go in to stop ISIS... well we ever be able to live in a world without WARS... have someone you now as depression should or shouldn't you help them... what helps you stay a peace within yourself... do you ever feel/think in the two person mind, you/demons as we all have to sides to the coin of life... in histories past have you ever had a talk with someone about there times within the history topic, WW2/NAM ECT... I`m one of a few   whom as talked to many of the WW2 vets, pow, framers ETC... wouldn't life be richer if only we couldn't hate... ok is this better op lifesigns I`ll be hoping it is...

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2014 at 02:51
somewhere, sometime soon there will be a court whom will not let the rich and famous get away with the crime they have done...

Music Is Live

<
CosmicVibration View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicVibration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2014 at 08:50

somewhere, sometime soon there will be a court whom will not let the rich and famous get away with the crime they have done...

It’s everywhere and it’s always been there.  No one gets away with anything. The cosmic court that upholds the law of cause and effect is unbiased, fair and ever reaching.

Edited by CosmicVibration - September 12 2014 at 08:51
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2014 at 09:46
yes you are right but its the double edge sword in the truth not coming out...

Music Is Live

<
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2014 at 14:29
And he sent the beast with wrath before the sun sets, and the vilains will be chastized, and the brother will find his keys in his brother's mantle before the night falls down on the very meaning of life
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>