Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

deep thinking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: deep thinking
    Posted: August 15 2014 at 19:49
understood when, where or how you feel the art of life`s most important skill to developing happiness, belies, prophets, knowledge, history, theories, spiritual and selfless love. all frustration arises quite opposite self-centred ego of none visual communicate philosophical arguments. of all the mixed up world within our planet.
there is another cosmos the noble art of talking out of all the out peeking into the brains of all we will pour out on this topic...
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epignosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 19:51
Somewhere between beer six and seven.
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 19:51
Are there those who don't think deeply?  They must never go crazy, poor devils.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 19:57
The world is my oxen, I shall not devour during the final reign.
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
smartpatrol View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartpatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 20:00

Edited by smartpatrol - August 15 2014 at 20:01
Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 20:00
Originally posted by geekfreak geekfreak wrote:

understood when, where or how you feel the art of life`s most important skill to developing happiness, belies, prophets, knowledge, history, theories, spiritual and selfless love. all frustration arises quite opposite self-centred ego of none visual communicate philosophical arguments. of all the mixed up world within our planet.
there is another cosmos the noble art of talking out of all the out peeking into the brains of all we will pour out on this topic...
The English is so broken that I don't even vaguely understand the point of the OP. It doesn't even pose a question.
The Doctor View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Doctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 20:05
Originally posted by Epignosis Epignosis wrote:

Somewhere between beer six and seven.

This.  ClapClap
I can understand your anger at me, but what did the horse I rode in on ever do to you?
Rick Robson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Robson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 20:21
Originally posted by Atavachron Atavachron wrote:

Are there those who don't think deeply?  They must never go crazy, poor devils.

Hey I think you are damn right!

"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." LvB
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 20:31
I think I get it.  The true meaning of happiness and serenity cannot be properly expressed in words.  So therefore, neither can the opening post.  I know it sounds flippant of me to say that, but I mean it in a positive way.  It's the ineffable nature of the One, the Buddha, the Good, the Object of all Creation.

Uh oh, my cat is attracted to my pita chips.  She's trying to take them away from me. Bad kitty! No!

Talk about a reality check.
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
The Doctor View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Doctor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 21:01
My reality check was returned for insufficient funds.  
I can understand your anger at me, but what did the horse I rode in on ever do to you?
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 22:46
I guess the title of the thread is related to the only way you can try to understand the OP. 
Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2014 at 22:51
^ Still, a rather vague idea. I don't know what the aim is here. Think deeply? About what? How? To what end?
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 01:28
Did you mean DEEP DRINKING ?
twseel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 08:20
i think im deep
is that enough
PrognosticMind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrognosticMind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 09:02
Language ultimately fails at accurately describing true bliss without sounding contradictory and delusional.

True bliss, happiness, connectivity, and love are found in the present - and only true - moment.
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 09:29
right the QUSTION is are we alone in the universe? is there a GOD?
affirming the consequent. what is meaning life? does Evil beget EVIL? like your father was a Nazi so are you too. philosophy? religions? science? is this a police state? are you now all on the same page, you can ask any and all questions you feel deeply in need to see if your answers are near to ?????...
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<
PrognosticMind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrognosticMind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 09:37
Originally posted by geekfreak geekfreak wrote:

right the QUSTION is are we alone in the universe? is there a GOD?
affirming the consequent. what is meaning life? does Evil beget EVIL? like your father was a Nazi so are you too. philosophy? religions? science? is this a police state? are you now all on the same page, you can ask any and all questions you feel deeply in need to see if your answers are near to ?????...

I genuinely feel that all of the above are relative abstractions and superfluous human interpretations being filtered through culturally-relative (and thus arbitrary) perceptions, knowledge, conjecture, etc - all of which originate from one's ignorance of the primacy and immediacy of present moment beingness and experience...and thus oneness and true connectivity to all that actually is.

We're getting deep now Wink.
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 12:26
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 13:14
Yes, they don't think it be like it is but it do
HolyMoly View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HolyMoly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 13:27
But if he that believes a we can exist in the now as opposed to then than can the wE with a capital E take a seat in the mystery tree of eternal life, and how does this affect my pita chips I mentioned above?
My other avatar is a Porsche

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased.

-Kehlog Albran
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>