Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Tribute Bands and Prog Radio
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seasons Of Change: Prog Radio, Adelaide, Australia
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seasons Of Change: Prog Radio, Adelaide, Australia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2014 at 20:46
G'day, please join me for another edition of Seasons of Change this Saturday night (Australian time) with a selection of progressive rock from Australia and around the world, with the emphasis on music for the festive season, including a selection of Jethro Tull recorded live at St Bride's Church (London).

8pm
Jethro Tull    Holly herald (2003) (The Christmas Album)
Steeleye Span    The holly and the ivy (1972) (single only, B-side to Gaudete)
Steeleye Span    Gaudete (1972) (Below The Salt)
Mike Oldfield    In dulce jubilo (1975) (single only)
Loreena McKennitt    Seeds of love + Coventry carol+ God rest ye, merry gentlemen (1995) (A Winter Garden)
Procol Harum    A Christmas Camel (1967) (Procol Harum)
Emerson Lake & Palmer    I believe in Father Christmas (1977) (Works Volume 2)
The Orb featuring David Gilmour    Metallic side: Metallic Spheres/Hymns to the sun/Black Graham (2010) (Metallic Spheres)
9pm
Dream Theater    Octavarium (2005) (Octavarium)
Unitopia    The garden (2008) (The Garden)
Renaissance    Islands (1970) (Renaissance)
10pm
Jethro Tull    selection from Christmas At St Brides 2008
Sky    Troika (1983) (Cadmium)
Emma Horwood    Noël nouvelet (2010) (Angel Song: A Christmas Blessing)
Seasons Of Change - weekly programme on community radio: http://seasonsofchangeradio.blogspot.com.au/
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2014 at 19:01
G'day, please join me for the last edition of Seasons of Change for 2014 this Saturday night (Australian time), this week spending some time with some more of the interesting music from 2014. There's also selections from the musical legacy of Jack Bruce (Cream), John Gustafson (bass player and/or lead singer with various bands including Quatermass, the Ian Gillan Band and Roxy Music), Glen Cornick (Jethro Tull), and Jim Keays (The Masters Apprentices).

8pm
United Progressive Fraternity    The water (2014) (United Progressive Fraternity)
Andy Jackson    Invisible colours + Brownian motion (2014) (Signal To Noise)
Nick Magnus    Time + Memory + Eminent Victorians (2014) (N’Monix)
Mostly Autumn    Not yours to take + Running (2014) (Dressed In Voices)
Anathema    The lost song (Part 3) (2014) (Distant Satellites)
9pm
Cream    Crossroads (live) (1968) (Wheels Of Fire – Live side)
Jack Bruce    Weird of Hermiston (1969) (Songs For A Tailor)
Jack Bruce    Golden days (1974) (Out Of The Storm)
Quatermass    Black sheep of the family (1970) (Quatermass)
Roxy Music    Love is the drug (1975) (Siren)
Jethro Tull    Bouree (1969) (Stand Up)
The Masters Apprentices    Wars on hands of time (1966 / 1967) (B-side of first single “Undecided” / Masters Apprentices - reissue)
The Masters Apprentices    Living in a child’s dream (1967) (single only, bonus track on Masters Apprentices - reissue)
The Master’s Apprentices    I’m your satisfier (1971) (Choice Cuts)
The Master’s Apprentices    Melodies of St. Kilda/Southern Cross (1972) (A Toast To Panama Red)
The Master’s Apprentices    Because I love you (1971) (single, Nickelodeon)
10pm
Vanishing Point    Beyond redemption (Intro) + King of empty promises + Distant is the sun (2014) (Distant Is The Sun)
The Crimson Projekct    Frame by frame + Dinosaur (live) (2014) (Live In Tokyo)
Animals As Leaders    Air chrysalis (2014) (The Joy Of Motion)
The Angels    No secrets + Love takes care/Be with you (live) (1997) (Liveline)
The Angels    Am I ever gonna see your face again (1976) (The Angels)
Sympathy Orchestra    Mystic peanut (2014) (Sword Machine)
Seasons Of Change - weekly programme on community radio: http://seasonsofchangeradio.blogspot.com.au/
Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2014 at 19:19
Originally posted by David64T David64T wrote:

Originally posted by Meltdowner Meltdowner wrote:

I think it was a very good year for RPI though.

Smile I'm sure it was! Sadly I don't have a lot of RPI and what I do have access to is the better known RPI from the '70's (PFM, Banco).  I am open to suggestions on 2014 RPI though!
I think the most obvious is the latest Logos album although my favourite is between Ad Maiora's self-titled and Syndone's Odysseas, both amazing albums.

I hope the streaming works now, it wasn't working last week Unhappy
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2015 at 18:26

I think the most obvious is the latest Logos album although my favourite is between Ad Maiora's self-titled and Syndone's Odysseas, both amazing albums.

Thanks for the recommendations - I like what I hear of Syndone so far!

I hope the streaming works now, it wasn't working last week Unhappy
We'll see how it goes - it was up a few days ago but may not be up at the moment.
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2015 at 18:36
"Seasons Of Change" is heading into something of a Summer break for a few weeks until an Australia Day special on 24th January. Tonight, turning the clock back 40 years with a selection of music from 1975: amidst some classics and oddities, this includes classic Australian music from Sebastian Hardie, Ariel and the eclectic Rainbow Theatre; and, from across the Tasman, Dragon and Split Enz.

8pm
Steeleye Span
Rush
Curved Air
Hatfield and the North
Ariel
Renaissance
Tangerine Dream
Genesis
Camel
Hawkwind
9pm
Rick Wakeman
Split Enz
Caravan
Sebastian Hardie
Kansas
Gentle Giant
10pm
Procol Harum
Rainbow Theatre
Pink Floyd
Dragon
Van der graaf Generator
Barclay James Harvest
Chris Squire
Queen

Similar programs are planned for the next few weeks - no updates here on the forum for now but program details will still be available on the usual Seasons of Change playlist blog.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2015 at 16:29
The streaming worked last week and this one too Smile

Great show this week, although I missed most of the first hour: I had a spacey breakfast listening to Hawkwind Tongue

I didn't know Rainbow Theatre, it sounds really good Thumbs Up
Bérghem View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bérghem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2015 at 09:17

Thank you for appreciating our music. 
Paolo (Ad Maiora)
E per tutti il dolore degli altri è un dolore a metà
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2015 at 17:08

The streaming worked last week and this one too Smile

Great show this week, although I missed most of the first hour: I had a spacey breakfast listening to Hawkwind Tongue

Thanks! Nothing like some space-rock to start the day off...
Smile

I didn't know Rainbow Theatre, it sounds really good Thumbs Up

Yes, they only put out two albums - worth a listen if you are not put off by their rather stiff singer, or even if you are - the music itself is really quite melodic and something different considering the rest of the Australian scene at the time and the general lack of bands ploughing the prog rock furrow. Both the Rainbow Theatre albums (The Armada, Fantasy Of Horses) have been released on CD by Aztec Music who did a great job - remastered and with really informative CD notes that throw a lot of light onto the band and their recordings

Edited by David64T - January 23 2015 at 17:09
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2015 at 17:17
G'day, please join me for an all Australian edition of Seasons of Change this Saturday night (Australian time), for the Australia Day weekend:

8pm 
Healing Force    Golden Miles (1971) (single only
Windchase    Forward we ride / Horsemen to infinity (1978) (Symphinity)
Sebastian Hardie    At the end (1976) (Windchase)
Sebastian Hardie    Another string (2012) (Blueprint)

Ben Craven    The conjurer + No specific harm + Solace (2011) (Great & Terrible Potions)
The Lammas Tide    Barefoot electric (2014) (Barefoot Electric)
The Lammas Tide    Fothersby (2011) (High Tide)

9pm
Caligula’s Horse    Water’s edge (2013) (The Tide, The Thief & River's End)
Kettlespider    The kettle spider (2010) (demo)
Tully    Sea of joy Part 1 (1971) (Sea Of Joy)
Spectrum    Untitled (1971) (Milesago)
Tamam Shud    Sea the swells (1972) (Morning Of The Earth, soundtrack)

Tully    Sea of joy Part 2 (1971) (Sea Of Joy)

10pm
Lobby Loyde    Adrift in Ether (1976/2006) (Beyond Morgia: The Labyrinths of Klimster)
Cybotron    Black devil’s triangle (1980) (Implosion)
Madder Lake    Salmon Song (1973) (Still Point)
Flake    Under the silent tree (1971)
(How’s Your Mother)

Anubis    Collapse (live) (2012) (A King With No Crown, single)
Andy Salvanos    Juggler’s song (2007) (Closer)
Fraternity    Seasons of Change (1971) (single only)

Edited by David64T - January 23 2015 at 17:21
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2015 at 16:38
^ Good to have you back, another great show this week: I'll add Ben Craven and Cybotron to my list of artists to check: thanks for the information about Rainbow Theater by the way. Good to know you'll play some TD next week. Have a nice holiday Smile

Originally posted by Bérghem Bérghem wrote:

Thank you for appreciating our music. 
Paolo (Ad Maiora)
My pleasure Thumbs Up
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 19:22

^ Good to have you back, another great show this week: I'll add Ben Craven and Cybotron to my list of artists to check: thanks for the information about Rainbow Theater by the way. Good to know you'll play some TD next week. Have a nice holiday Smile

Thanks MD! It's always interesting to put together a program of exclusively Australian music, given that the musical styles range from the "head music" of the early '70's through to the heavy/technical/djent bands that make up so much of the "progressive rock" scene here in Australia these days; the typical "old school" symphonic prog style is rather rare here.

Ben Craven has put out some great music and I'm looking forward to his new album. His first solo album came out on vinyl too - and I can testify that the Roger Dean artwork he commissioned looks terrific full size!  I probably prefer Cybotron's earlier releases over the Implosion album, their earlier music does stretch out a bt more -  but sadly Implosion is the only one I have on CD. Black Devil's Triangle is a good track, lots of those great retro synth sounds, and the bonus tracks on the reissue are also very good!
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 19:29
G'day, please join me for another edition of Seasons of Change this Saturday night (Australian time) with a selection of progressive rock from Australia and around the world,  featuring some excellent Australian music from Dyssidia (Adelaide), Alithia (Melbourne), and Caligula's Horse (in Adelaide this week) as well as The Loving Tongue (Adelaide) with something from their 2003 sessions with Gavin O'Loghlen of Cotter's Bequest. And some selections from the musical legacy of Edgar Froese (Tangerine Dream) and Demis Roussos (Aphrodite's Child).

8pm
Caligula’s Horse    A gift to afterthought (2013) (The Tide, The Thief & River's End)
Dyssidia    Deja senti (2013) (Quiet Waters EP)
Alithia    Thirteen (2014) (To The Edge Of Time)
Ozric Tentacles    Waterfall City (1999) (Waterfall Cities)
Pink Floyd    Things left unsaid + It’s what we do + Ebb and flow (2014) (The Endless River)
9pm
Tangerine Dream    Phaedra (1974) (Phaedra)
Focus    Hamburger concerto (1974) (Hamburger Concerto)
Aphrodite’s Child    The four horsemen (1972) (666)
10pm
The Loving Tongue    Lady of the sea (2003) (Distant Dreams)
Renaissance    Pearls of wisdom + Dear Landseer + Northern lights (live, Japan, 2001) (In The Land Of The Rising Sun)
The Mighty Bard    Bird (2014) (Blue God And Other Stories)
Luna Rossa    Fly away (2014) (Secrets And Lies)
The Break    Majestic kelp (2013) (Space Farm)
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2015 at 20:11
^^ I celebrated your holiday by listening to only Australian albums I wanted to check: that Ben Craven album, the first from Rainbow Theatre, Four Moments and Blueprint from Sebastian Hardie and the album from UPF. Every one of them is amazing Big smile
I saw that Ben Craven LP, but the shipping costs from Australia are frightening Stern Smile I already have many LP size Roger Dean artwork to look at though Wink

^That seems promissing! I listened to Phaedra last week, it's the only TD LP I have so far. I'm interested to hear that Renaissance recent concert, since I'll probably see them in a few months Smile
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2015 at 20:01

^^ I celebrated your holiday by listening to only Australian albums I wanted to check: that Ben Craven album, the first from Rainbow Theatre, Four Moments and Blueprint from Sebastian Hardie and the album from UPF. Every one of them is amazing Big smile

Smile Glad to hear that MD - yes, we have some talent here in Australia, it's just not very thick on the ground. I have the UPF CD now too, will play a little more from it in future.

I saw that Ben Craven LP, but the shipping costs from Australia are frightening Stern Smile

Too true! Them vinyl record things are both bulky and fragile, a bad combination for freight purposes really and yes I wouldn't refcommend freight from Australia to Europe. Ben's LP is a thing of beauty though...Smile

^That seems promissing! I listened to Phaedra last week, it's the only TD LP I have so far. I'm interested to hear that Renaissance recent concert, since I'll probably see them in a few months Smile

I've not got much TD either - I find the reviews here on PA are a good starting point as to what to acquire since TD put out so many albums!  Wacko
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2015 at 20:06
G'day, please join me for another edition of Seasons of Change this Saturday night (Australian time) with a selection of progressive rock from Australia and around the world,  tonight turning the clock back to 1970 with some fine music from the Sydney band Kahvas Jute plus more recent music from The Black Galaxy Experience (Melbourne). Since it was Waitangi Day yesterday in New Zealand, there's a feast of music from across the Tasman (Split Enz, Dragon and Airlord), plus some classic Italian prog rock (to accompany the Carnevale festival here in Adelaide this weekend). And it's happy birthday this weekend to Roye Albrighton (guitarist and singer with Nektar), Tim Blake (Gong, Hawkwind) and Huw Lloyd Langton (Hawkwind).

8pm
Gentle Giant    Playing the game (1974) (The Power And The Glory)
Karmakanic    Who’s the boss in the factory (2008) (Who’s The Boss In The Factory)
Karmakanic    Turn it up (2011) (In A Perfect World)
Banco (Del Mutuo Soccorso)    Danza deigrandi rettili (1972) (Darwin)
Locanda delle Fate    A vette un istante di quiete (1977) (Forse le lucciole non si amano piu)
Premiata Forneria Marconi (PFM)    Four holes in the ground (1974) (The World Became The World)
Neon Leaves    Rites and the passage (2013) (Cinema Verite)
9pm
Nektar    New day dawning (feat. Norweigan Wood) (1973) (Sounds Like This)
Nektar    Recycle / Cybernetic consumption / Recycle countdown / Automation Horrorscope / Flight to reality / Unendless imaginations (1976) (Recycled)
Ozric Tentacles    There’s a planet here (1994) (Arborescence)
The Black Galaxy Experience    Clean cut (2013) (End Transmission EP)
Kahvas Jute    Free + Parade of fools (1970)  (Wide Open)
10pm
Hawkwind    The fifth second of forever (1980) (Levitation)
Hawkwind    Dust of time (1980) (Levitation)
Gong    Castle in the clouds (1973) (Angels Egg)
Hawkwind    Hurry on sundown (1970) (Hawkwind)
Split Enz    Walking down a road (1975) (Mental Notes)
Airlord    Is it such a dream (1977) (Clockwork Revenge)
Dragon    Darkness (1975) (Scented Gardens For The Blind)
Split Enz    One step ahead + Split Ends + Pioneer + Six months in a leaky boat (live, NZ, 1993) (Greatest Hits: Live)
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2015 at 07:16

Smile Glad to hear that MD - yes, we have some talent here in Australia, it's just not very thick on the ground. I have the UPF CD now too, will play a little more from it in future.
I can relate to that, there are only 4 classic Prog albums from here that I consider gems Ermm
And I will gladly listen Smile

Too true! Them vinyl record things are both bulky and fragile, a bad combination for freight purposes really and yes I wouldn't recommend freight from Australia to Europe. Ben's LP is a thing of beauty though...Smile

I bought my first LP from the UK last week and I was already hesitant to do it.
A beauty indeed! Smile

I've not got much TD either - I find the reviews here on PA are a good starting point as to what to acquire since TD put out so many albums!  Wacko
You're right, I listened to a lot of TD albums and I'm far from listening to half of it LOL

I really enjoyed the Italian music yesterday... also Nektar and Ozric Tentacles Big smile
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2015 at 17:13

I can relate to that, there are only 4 classic Prog albums from here that I consider gems Ermm
And I will gladly listen Smile

Too true! Them vinyl record things are both bulky and fragile, a bad combination for freight purposes really and yes I wouldn't recommend freight from Australia to Europe. Ben's LP is a thing of beauty though...Smile

I bought my first LP from the UK last week and I was already hesitant to do it.
A beauty indeed! Smile

You're right, I listened to a lot of TD albums and I'm far from listening to half of it LOL

I really enjoyed the Italian music yesterday... also Nektar and Ozric Tentacles Big smile

Thanks MD!  The Ozrics are never far away from the program;  Nektar tend to get picked less often, but along with Camel they were one of the first bands I got into when I borrowed a cassette tape of "Remember The Future" from a public library here in Adelaide.
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2015 at 17:19
G'day, please join me for another edition of Seasons of Change this Saturday night (Australian time) with a selection of progressive rock from Australia and around the world,  tonight starting with an atypical selection of songs for Valentine's Day. There's also some recent music from Anubis (Sydney), Lacrymae (Perth) and Domino (Sydney). The Sydney-based duo Tubular Bells For Two are in Adelaide for the Festival Fringe, so there's an obvious choice of music for tonight. And the Seasons Of Change Birthday Book has birthdays this weekend for two Australian musicians: Bob Daisley (Kahvas Jute and many bands overseas) and Mic Conway (Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band), as well as for Peter Gabriel.

8pm
First:
A selection of music for Valentine's Day, including Camel, Jethro Tull and Spectrum
Then:
Peter Gabriel    Solsbury Hill (1977) (Peter Gabriel)
Genesis    The return of the giant hogweed (live,1973) (Genesis Live)
9pm
Yes    And you and I (1972) (Close To The Edge)
Ozric Tentacles    Trees of eternity (1985)  (Tantric Obstacles)
Anubis    The deepest wound + Leaving here tonight + Breaking water (2009) (230503)
Kahvas Jute    Odyssey (1970)  (Wide Open)
Kahvas Jute    Ascend + Ascension (live) (1970)  (Wide Open, bonus tracks)
Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band    Your feet’s too big (1974) (Wangaratta Wahine)
Mike Oldfield    Tubular bells (single edit) (1973) (Tubular Bells)
10pm
Lacrymae    The hallowed design (2009) (The Hallowed Design)
Domino    Karislama (2013) (Where the Desert Meets The Sea)
Andy Salvanos    Tranquility (2007)  (Closer)
Rush    Cygnus X-1 (live, 1978) (Different Stages - Live)
Rush    At the speed of love (1991) (Counterparts)
Dream Theater    I’ll walk beside you (2005) (Octavarium)

Edited by David64T - February 13 2015 at 18:10
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2015 at 17:21
^^ Nice, I also got into Prog thanks to the public library, but it was a CD copy of "Echoes", the Pink Floyd compilation Smile

Edited by Meltdowner - February 13 2015 at 17:21
David64T View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David64T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2015 at 18:18
G'day, please join me for another edition of Seasons of Change this Saturday night (Australian time) with a selection of progressive rock from Australia and around the world; this week, a diverse selection of instrumental music (plus one token song). With the Sydney-based duo Tubular Bells For Two in Adelaide for the Festival Fringe, Mike Oldfield's landmark album is again not far away, and there's some selections from the recent re-issues of the first two albums by the classical-rock group Sky (with classical guitarist John Williams), plus music from Gavin O'Loghlen & Cotter's Bequest (Adelaide), Kettlespider (Melbourne), Sebastian Hardie (Sydney) and Sympathy Orchestra (Adelaide).

8pm
Sebastian Hardie    Vuja de (2011) (Blueprint)
Mike Oldfield    Tubular Bells Side 1 (1973) (Tubular Bells)
Tony Banks    Waters of Lethe (1979)  (A Curious Feeling)
Camel    Lunar sea (1976) (Moonmadness)
Mario Millo    Rebecca (1979) (single, The Australian Guitar Album)
9pm
Sky    Scipio (1980) (Sky 2)
Curved Air    Vivaldi (1971) (Air Conditioning)
Kevin Peek    Drifting (1982) (Life And Other Games)
John Williams    Sheep may safely graze (1978) (Travelling)
Sky    Vivaldi (1980) (Sky 2)
Kettlespider    Introduction + Discovery + Avadante (2012) (Avadante)
Focus    Sylvia (1972) (Focus III)
10pm
Gavin O’Loghlen & Cotter’s Bequest    Tintagel + Silbury Hill (1998) (My Mother’s Country)
Gavin O’Loghlen & Cotter’s Bequest    In the mists of Lough Derg + Galorus Oratory (1997) (In The Land Of My Ancestors)
Ozric Tentacles    Sunrise Jam + Erpland (recorded at Sunrise Festival June 2007) (Sunrise Festival)
Robert Reed    Sanctuary (2014) (Sanctuary)
Sympathy Orchestra    Famous five (2014) (Sword Machine)

Edited by David64T - February 20 2015 at 18:54
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>