Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Minor Giant/Jordi Repkes split
    Posted: October 02 2014 at 23:47

From facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/MinorGiant:

PRESS RELEASE

Minor Giant and guitarist/singer Jordi Repkes part ways

Minor Giant and Jordi Repkes have mutually agreed to end their collaboration, due to a difference in vision for the band. We thank Jordi for his contributions to Minor Giant and the album 'On The Road'.

Jordi: "I would like to thank everyone involved with Minor Giant for a great time. It's a pity that the adventure has come to an end. Unfortunately, we could not agree on vision and ambition. I wish Minor Giant all the best in the coming years, and I am looking forward to the great music that is to come. Ever since it became clear that this was the end of the road for me, I formed a new band about which I am very excited. Please keep an eye on www.facebook.com/jordirepkesmusic and I hope to see you at one of the gigs!"

We are going to miss Jordi, both in the studio and on stage, and wish him all the best with his future musical endeavours.

As a consequence, we're now looking for a suitable replacement. If you happen to be or know a talented guitarist/lead vocalist, please contact us at [email protected].

Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply