Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSummers End 2015 - Dates and location

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summers End 2015 - Dates and location
    Posted: January 13 2015 at 17:20
Summers End 2015 - Dates and location

We are pleased to announce that the eleventh edition of Summers End will take place on October 2nd to 4th 2015 "somewhere in Chepstow".  We will announce our new venue very soon, but can report that, despite an excellent response from Festival attendees last year, we are unable to use Chepstow School this year for logistical reasons.  Additionally, the Palmer Centre will not be included in our plans.

The line up for the festival is well advanced and will be announced - either in full or part - very soon, alongside ticket and final venue details.

More news will be posted as we have it from www.summersend.co.uk alongside our Facebook and Twitter feeds.

The book "Ten Years of the Summers End Progressive Rock Festival" is well underway, and a firm publication date - probably in the Spring - will be announced soon.

Stay tuned for more information very soon.

Huw and Stephen

www.summersend.co.uk

sleeper View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2015 at 17:37
Well thats certainly an excellent way to kick off my 30th birthday (October 2nd)! It's unfortunate that you can't book the school again Stephen as it was an excellent venue, though I don't think we'll miss the Palmer Community Centre as it was just too small for the crowed and the powerful PA system.

Looking forward to my 10th straight Summers End.Thumbs Up
Spending more than I should on Prog since 2005

Post Reply Post Reply