Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedInmotion - Chilean Progressive Rock!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inmotion - Chilean Progressive Rock!
    Posted: March 19 2015 at 13:00
Hey there!

First of all, let me introduce myself briefly. I'm Tzirhk (a.k.a Cristian), a musician (keyboardist, mainly, with basic skills in some other instruments) from Chile, and it's certainly great to me to be here at Prog Archives. I hope to be an active member here and contribute as much as I can ;)

Now, let's go to the music!

I'd like to introduce you all to my band Inmotion. 

Inmotion is a 4-piece band based on Santiago, Chile. From the multiple influences of each one of its members, Inmotion blends a wide range of genres (rock/metal (and many of its subgenres), jazz, avant-garde,etc) to create their own sound and style, strongly influenced by the progressive rock/metal tradition yet open to other sounds. Their music covers a broad spectrum of emotions and states in their compositions, from melodic and deep to complex and intense ones. 

At this moment, Inmotion is releasing and promoting their first song, called A Life Recalled, which you can listen to in their site : 

Inmotion is:

Jaime Cid - Bass Guitar/Backing vocals
Mario Matamala - Drums
Miguel Sepulveda - Electric/Acoustic Guitar /Lead Vocals
Cristian Vega - Keyboards/Backing Vocals

Don't forget to check out our Soundcloud for new releases https://www.soundcloud.com/inmotion-band

And our Facebook for news and more information about future Inmotion activities

We hope you like the song and any feedback about it will be welcomed and appreciated!

See you around!

Edited by Tzirhk - March 20 2015 at 00:12
Inmotion, progressive rock from Chile

www.soundcloud.com/inmotion-band
www.inmotionband.net
www.facebook.com/inmotionband
Finnforest View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2015 at 19:28
Hi guys! 
While there is room for improvement on the production side, I really loved aspects of the song.  It has a very imaginative and free feel, pastoral, I especially liked the acoustic guitar and piano together about 3/4 of the way through the track.  The clapping and cymbals part was also very cool. I could tell much care was put into the composition and it will pay off.  Nice. 

Kudos on the website too, it's beautiful. 

Best of luck
J

Post Reply Post Reply