Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IO Earth and The Orchestra of Sound & Emotion SHOW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIO Earth and The Orchestra of Sound & Emotion SHOW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: IO Earth and The Orchestra of Sound & Emotion SHOW
    Posted: April 11 2015 at 11:44
IO Earth and the Orchestra of Sound & Emotion 23rd and 24th May 2015

On May 23rd, IO Earth will be producing a very special show in their home town of Birmingham, UK. The prestigious Crescent Theatre will host this extravaganza, featuring additional musicians on strings and brass, making up what IO Earth have christened “The Orchestra of Sound & Emotion”. You can listen and enjoy more than 2 hours of music from all of their studio albums and songs of their new upcoming release “New World”.

As an extra, we will give away Goodie bags and we will have an exclusive raffle prize for ticket holders only. Here is your chance to win a one off signed limited edition IO Earth Fender Guitar. The winner will be drawn at te venue on 23rd May. Raffle tickets are only £5... the more tickets you purchase, the better chance of winning! Tickets can be purchased at www.ioearth.com

On May 24th, IO Earth will have a After Party / Meet & Greet / get- together with fans, family and friends. Time: 1pm. Come and join us for fun, laughter and a great time! It’s going to be held at: Pennyblacks, 132-134 Wharfside Street, B1 1 RQ - The Mailbox in Birmingham. Info at www.ioearth.com on the ‘News Page’.

TICKETS: http://www.crescent-theatre.co.uk/theatre-event.php?EventID=38730

Looking forward of seeing you all there that weekend,

Peace & Love, IO Earth 

IO Earth
www.ioearth.com
[email protected]
www.facebook.com/ioearth
Wanorak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2015 at 23:06
Sounds great. Wish I lived in Britain.
A GREAT YEAR FOR PROG!!!
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2015 at 09:42
Since this is for tomorrow I thought that I'd give it a bump.  I second the wish to live in Britain so as to be able to witness this show and others like it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply