FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYoutube Prog Music Suggestions/Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youtube Prog Music Suggestions/Reviews
    Posted: April 24 2015 at 00:32
I could not find a place to post this video, it deserves more than i.e. "what are you listening to right now". I wanted to highlight this which is only available on youtube Wink this guy is amazing! He is a positive wealth of information, long time collector of music, musician who also has been connected with many greats inc. Miles Davis who was a personal friend.
I have posted this comment on his youtube too:

Loved this! All snobs aside and know it all (aka stubborn/ close minded peeps), learn from this! This is what music is about, it's supposed to be fun! A friend suggested me to have a look, I did and now I love Dereck too much! He is for me officially the Music Guru of all things fun, positive and insightful. No matter what genre you prefer, new or the past greats, have fun, appreciate the music plus stop any negativity! Moozik, this should give us the most wonderful feeling/listening experience, shared with friends (while also feeling the urge to share further) or enjoying it alone/ dwelling deep into the most beautiful feelings within :) . I love all he said here and overall his outlook on music and old and new bands. xxxxx
ApproveHugClap

Edited by Kati - April 24 2015 at 00:33
Kati View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2015 at 00:40
Guys and (any girls out there) have a look/listen! Many bands and genres mentioned here alone, I will say no more WinkHug
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2015 at 08:29
Interesting video music reviews.....I have some music to check out.

Smile
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
wilmon91 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2015 at 13:57
Cool, I found his channel ("dereckvon") in last summer, and have been hooked since then. I like his honest and personal approach and it's always interesting to hear what he has to say. I like that he doesn't cut his videos, but he is good at talking and keeping it interesting. When I subscribed he had 6000 subscribers , now he has over 8000. But he hasn't been trying to promote his channel in any way, it has expanded naturally.

So, I can recommend it too!  Smile

Post Reply Post Reply