Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Will Steven Wilson collaborates with Kevin Parker?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWill Steven Wilson collaborates with Kevin Parker?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will Steven Wilson collaborates with Kevin Parker?
    Posted: April 25 2015 at 09:20
Just a question. What say you?
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2015 at 10:08
Two things:
You mean the guy behind Tame Impala? 

Secondly, has there been any rumours or talk of this over the internet, or are you just curious to know whether or not we think they will work together?

Personally I don't see it happening. I mean why should they? I don't think I've ever seen the two mentioned in the same breath. I'm not even sure they know each other. One is from England the other from Australia.

I'd like to see it though. I think the outcome could be very interestingBig smile

“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
nescafe726 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2015 at 10:38
Originally posted by Guldbamsen Guldbamsen wrote:

Two things:
You mean the guy behind Tame Impala? 

Secondly, has there been any rumours or talk of this over the internet, or are you just curious to know whether or not we think they will work together?

Personally I don't see it happening. I mean why should they? I don't think I've ever seen the two mentioned in the same breath. I'm not even sure they know each other. One is from England the other from Australia.

I'd like to see it though. I think the outcome could be very interestingBig smile

Yes, its the guy behind Tame Impala. No news or rumour about it. But yeah, the outcome would be very interesting and could be a new thing. Its like a Jedi and his young apprentice. Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply