Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAuroris (UK) for Psych/Space

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auroris (UK) for Psych/Space
    Posted: July 14 2015 at 23:34

A. Rudd, aka Auroris, is an artist from Stoke On Trent, UK. Auroris is created his own psych / space sound that is progressive enough that its creator could be suggested for PA. Auroris relesed four full-lenght albums.

Bandcamp link:

yam yam View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2016 at 21:09
Interesting, spacey, and very electronic sounding music, which might well fit into a category on here (though I'm not altogether certain that it would be Psych/Space). Virtually unknown artist though. Has a facebook with just 145 'likes', and all the posts on there are his own links to various bandcamp tracks (and albums) - no visitor posts whatsoever: https://www.facebook.com/Auroris-156712801023740/.  Don't know whether any team would want to evaluate, but the music is certainly worth listening to, so I've bumped the topic. Embarrassed

Here's his bio from facebook anyway - the guy is certainly keen and talented, and deserves a bit of a break and a few listens (and maybe downloads) at least:

"My name is Tony born in '62, my first and foremost musical loves in life are Progressive Rock / Progressive Metal / Art Rock / Space Rock / then cooling down to Electronic and Ambient, I think Prog' and Metal sound better than ever now!!!........I like to make my Prog' on the "simpler" side, not too flowery and airey fairey...:)

I Play guitars, (electric, acoustic, & bass), keyboards, and create or program the drum patters myself, (not using any pre-constructed loops).

I write, construct, mix, engineer, and master my music by myself at my home workstation studio, My musical project name is AURORIS, (I registered it with bandreg.comfor what that's worth), and has been now since 2005, when I eventually gathered enough equipment, hardware and software together to get started seriously with recording my material."

Tony.............AURORIS...

And there we are... Smile
Sheavy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2016 at 19:05
Added to PF.
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions