Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I released this progressive metal/post-rock album
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedI released this progressive metal/post-rock album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I released this progressive metal/post-rock album
    Posted: August 21 2015 at 19:41
Hey everyone!

I have this one-man instrumental project called Halfdream (which I also make all the artwork and illustrations) and I released my third album a few months ago. All my albums are available on my Bandcamp: https://halfdream.bandcamp.com/

Lots of influences from progressive metal to post-rock (not even sure how I can describe my music). If you decide to give it a listen, thank you! I hope you enjoy my music! I also have some physical copies of said album if there's anyone interested.

"My dear friends, this is fantastic, very inventive and highly diverse. The compositions vary so much… it is almost an impossible task to let you know all that is going on in this album. To the delicate and introspective Post-Metal to heavier tunes, fast, slow, mid-tempo, all blended in an experimental creation that resulted into something that is indeed impressive. From groove to progressive, flirting with the heaviest forms of metal, a “stew” that was cooked just right." — Metal Maniac

Edited by marcphx - August 21 2015 at 19:46
I like coffee and crazy time signatures. Halfdream is my instrumental progressive metal/post-rock project.
 Post Reply Post Reply