FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKamikaze Tapes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kamikaze Tapes
    Posted: August 16 2016 at 05:23
Just launched my new cassette label, Kamikaze Tapes.
Kamikaze Tapes is a boutique cassette label, focusing on creating high quality tape releases in limited edition runs. All of our cassettes are created using the highest quality tape available, dubbed in real time using professional audio equipment, designed and printed using premium inks and papers, hand numbered and packaged in top of the line hard shell cases.

The first release is Acid Mothers Temple - "Pink Lady Lemonade", ltd edition of 65, available for pre-order now and shipping out on 8/20.
Also available for pre-order is the original 2012 first edition pressing of Perhaps "Volume One" on tape.
Upcoming releases include: Silver Apples - "The Garden", Mono - "You Are There", and many more that I can't announce quite yet but am very excited about. I hope you'll take a moment to check out Kamikaze Tapes, this label has been a labor of love that I've been working on for most of 2016, and am very proud to announce it's launch. Also, please feel free to make any reccommendations of albums that you'd like to see released/re-released on cassette and I'll try my best to make them happen!
Thanks alot!
JH

www.facebook.com/kamikazetapes
www.kamikazetapes.com
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2016 at 05:25
Good luck with your venture, although personally I fail to see the attraction in resurrecting the cassette tape.
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2016 at 07:24
Originally posted by chopper chopper wrote:

Good luck with your venture, although personally I fail to see the attraction in resurrecting the cassette tape.

Well, personnaly, I can see it. Thumbs Up

Will these tapes have the original artworks made for the LP/CD versions of Silver Apples or Mono?
I must confess that the visuals shown on your Bandcamp page aren't my cup of tea...
aglasshouse View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2016 at 11:49
I failed to see the attraction in resurrecting 90's fashion trends, but it still happened. I personally love tapes and I am very keen on seeing where this goes. Godspeed!
http://fryingpanmedia.com
 Post Reply Post Reply