FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedProgDay 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2016 at 14:21
yeah..  missed you all and likely will miss Tea Club through this current album cycle.

Bring back the NJ Proghouse homecoming weekend damnit....Angry 

if anything so we can all go back to that kicking Peruvian joint you found Robert...  I haven't had a Pisco Sour in far too long LOL
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
pianoman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2016 at 13:35
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

yeah..  missed you all and likely will miss Tea Club through this current album cycle.

Bring back the NJ Proghouse homecoming weekend damnit....Angry 

if anything so we can all go back to that kicking Peruvian joint you found Robert...  I haven't had a Pisco Sour in far too long LOL

Yeah, we're already writing album 5 now Wish you could have been at the Philly show with Haken and Thank You Scientist last week! I guess I'll have to get working on booking an Orion show.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2016 at 07:02
damn right you do!!  I'm getting old and crockety and don't travel as well as I used to. You all need to get down to D.C/Baltimore.

Great news about a 5th. Even better to hear you'll be on it. LOL Dan and Pat are lovely guys... but I liken them to modern day Fripps.  If you ain't cutting it.. you are out on your ass. I don't think they've had the same lineup for any album have they?
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
pianoman View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2016 at 00:42
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

damn right you do!!  I'm getting old and crockety and don't travel as well as I used to. You all need to get down to D.C/Baltimore.

Great news about a 5th. Even better to hear you'll be on it. LOL Dan and Pat are lovely guys... but I liken them to modern day Fripps.  If you ain't cutting it.. you are out on your ass. I don't think they've had the same lineup for any album have they?

That they are. I'm pretty sure there were multiple lineup changes sometimes between records. I think it's the philosophy of drastically reinventing the band's approach for each record that has proven to be tumultuous. However, I think it's safe to say that no one is going anywhere for this album, and hopefully many more in the future!
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2016 at 06:25
Thumbs Up  Awesome. Can't wait to hear what you all come up with!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12