Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Tribute Bands and Prog Radio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedProg & Roll welcomes Colin Tench!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prog & Roll welcomes Colin Tench!
    Posted: December 04 2016 at 08:23
Hello fellow Proggers! Cool
  I'm very glad to announce that in tonight's Prog & Roll radio show we are going to have Colin Tench as our "guest on the chatbox".
  A few days ago, we took an interview from Colin via skype, and during tonight's show we will play some parts from it, mixed with some songs from his wonderful solo album 'Hair in a G-String', which at the moment lies at No.2 on Prog Archive's annual album list for 2016.
  Further than that, we prepared a very nice and melodic playlist for our listeners, and a music quiz, in which, 3 people are going to win Colin's new album as a prize.
So, if you are in the mood for some good music, and you want to "meet" Colin, here's your chance!
There is also the possibility that Sonia Motta will be present as well, so that's an extra! (Many of you know Sonia from PA's forums I guess).
  I would like to remind you that Prog & Roll is a live internet show and the broadcast is mostly in English, and in some parts in Greek as well.
The show begins at 20.00 UK time and lasts for 2 hours.
In case you are interested, just click on the following link at the time I mentioned above:
http://www.justincaseradio.com
I hope to "see" some of you there! Thumbs Up
Thank you!
If anybody wants please visit: http://www.gfreedomathina.blogspot.com/

This is my Blog mostly about Rock music, but also a few other things as well.

You are most welcome!

Thank you. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply