Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYet another melancholic track

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yet another melancholic track
    Posted: December 30 2016 at 12:42
Hello all, 
So I think this will be the last time I'll spam on this section as I think (very soon) I will have enough material to create a bonafide band page on social media so I can just make a dedicated thread for this musical project on the archives unsigned sub-forum.  For now, I will stick to making threads here :) 

So this is a pretty sad song, it's written about loss, sadness, and the ensuing loneliness that comes afterwards, with a little glimmer of hope at the end :).  I tried my best to communicate these emotions within the music, and I hope you can get a sense of that as well.  The vocals are definitely more "out there" than what I'm used to, so please if you have any tips about I'd love to hear 'em. 

https://soundcloud.com/raindropcollector/starlight

if anything, please check out the guitar solo at the end of the track, it's (in my two-bit opinion) one of the best I've written and played, and would love to hear what you lovely folks thing about that.   Thanks! 

Edited by Raindrop Collector - December 30 2016 at 12:42
Asund View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 00:34
Sounds like Floyd.
 Post Reply Post Reply