Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leap Day No More
    Posted: February 21 2018 at 10:51
U p a t e:
Best Leap day fans and followers.
In Early 2018, I decided to stop the band after more than 10 years. There is no direct or sudden cause, but a growing awareness of the fact that I may have to take another challenge in musical terms. What or when? I don't know! I'll see. For the time being, I can still lose my musical egg on that other tape: nice beaver. Of course, leap day just goes on without me, and I wouldn't want it any other way. We continue to be good friends and do not rule out working together in the future in any composition. I will also help to finish work on the new CD.
For the past 10 years, I have experienced as super educational and fun and I am likely to miss the band members and the good atmosphere. And, of course, thank you for the support you've always given us.
Grtz Peter couple

Beste Leap Day Fans en Followers. 
Begin 2018 heb ik besloten om na ruim 10 jaar te stoppen met de band. Geen directe of plotselinge aanleiding, maar een in de loop der tijd groeiend besef dat ik op muzikaal gebied misschien weer eens een andere uitdaging aan moet gaan. Wat of wanneer? Geen idee! Ik zie wel. Voorlopig kan ik mijn muzikale ei ook nog wel kwijt bij dat andere bandje: Nice Beaver. Uiteraard gaat Leap Day gewoon door zonder mij en ik zou ook niet anders willen. We blijven goede vrienden en sluiten niet uit in de toekomst weer eens samen te werken in welke samenstelling dan ook. Ook zal ik nog helpen bij het afronden van werkzaamheden aan de nieuwe CD. 
Ik heb de afgelopen 10 jaar als super leerzaam en leuk ervaren en ga de bandleden en de goede onderlinge sfeer waarschijnlijk zeer missen. En uiteraard jullie bedankt voor de support die jullie ons altijd hebben gegeven. 
Grtz Peter Stel
akagert View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2018 at 08:03
The topic title suggests Leap Day has called it a day.
But Leap Day will continue! New bassplayer will soon be announced and new album almost finished.
We wish Peter all the best and who knows what the future will bring for both Peter Stel and Leap Day.
At the end of the day we've lost a bandmember but we didn't loose a friend!
 Post Reply Post Reply