Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTool+meshuggah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tool+meshuggah
    Posted: September 12 2005 at 17:53
When is tool touring, cuz i herd they were going to fairly soon along with meshuggah....
there is no spoon...
CaincelaOreinim View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 12:24

No offense, but where were you 3 years ago?  They brought Meshuggah out with them on the Lateralus tour. 

Tool's next tour most likely is going to be a mini-run with Isis around February 2006.

GoldenSpiral View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 20:05
Tool with ISIS???? 
dont tempt me with ideas like that.  That would be a tour worth selling a kidney to see.  Their sound goes together with tool's a lot better than meshuggah did.  actually, meshuggah kind of sucks live.

but anyway, where did you get this information?  a lot of times tool info is fake and made up to mislead people.  like did you hear about the live DVD that was supposed to be out a month ago?  yeah, that didn't happen.
http://www.myspace.com/altaic
ALTAIC

"Oceans Down You'll Lie"
coming soon
CaincelaOreinim View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 23:54

I'm in their club for lack of saying the silly appellation, and there's HEAVY hints as to a future tour, with Blair (their webmaster/newsletter bullsh*tter and one of Danny Carey's best friends) dropping anagrams in topic headings...pictures of Isis' band members dropping by the recording sessions and hanging out with them (see or look up Adam Jones' blog/myspace I don't know it off hand)...there's lots of pointers in the direction...

Take it with a grain of salt though...I saw them with Meshuggah and thought nothing of Meshuggah at the time; similarly thought they sucked.  But Meshuggah are definitely not a bad band...just an Arena tour setting? Nuh-uh.

Post Reply Post Reply