Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Lowest Rated Movie on IMDB, thst you like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Prog Folk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2019 at 02:31
Originally posted by Icarium Icarium wrote:

Do you have any movie (movies, allow plural movies of low rating that you seem to like or think is better then the IMDBs rating tells) which for some shoccking reason in is below 6, butbyou for some reason seem to like.

I think Ang Lee's 'Hulk' is rated pretty low, but i like it alot i find it misunderstood imo.

where and how would you find the list of lowest or lows on ImDB??

Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2019 at 02:31
Originally posted by Morningrise Morningrise wrote:

On a more serious and artsy note if you wish, there's also The Tree Of Life (love it or hate it. Personally I think it's one of the greatest movies of the last 20 years)

Oh god what a beautiful and painful movie to watch, some of the most luscious visuals on film accompanied by vacuous nothingness.

Speaking of vacuous nothingness, Ralph Bakshi's Wizards scores 63 on RT but it was a childhood favorite and still is, with its grim realizations and Heavy Metal fumes of death --

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/Wizards_poster.jpg

Edited by Atavachron - July 29 2019 at 02:32
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2019 at 03:48
Originally posted by Sean Trane Sean Trane wrote:

Originally posted by Icarium Icarium wrote:

Do you have any movie (movies, allow plural movies of low rating that you seem to like or think is better then the IMDBs rating tells) which for some shoccking reason in is below 6, butbyou for some reason seem to like.

I think Ang Lee's 'Hulk' is rated pretty low, but i like it alot i find it misunderstood imo.

where and how would you find the list of lowest or lows on ImDB??

Im no expert on ImDB but i have found lists by roaming around in the ImDB website. Also i usuaøy type various movies ive seen and liked and weather my feelikg of a lovie matches ImDBs raters. F.eks i like Ang-Lees Hulk but in general peopøe dislike it, i am not blind to its flaws but it was brave and bold, and tried to tell a different Hulk story. It had some great Hulk scenes though, but the villain was confused and the dirextor certainly created a mess of blending together three villain concepts inside one beingm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123