Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report abuse here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm reporting my own review as abuse !? :-D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Neo / PSIKE / Heavy Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm reporting my own review as abuse !? :-D
    Posted: August 11 2018 at 13:19
I just wanted to give my sincere review of a new album 'Happy however after' by the PA listed group The Reign Of Kindo. I sincerely think this is a 1 out of 5 album, but why isn't it recorded at PA?!!

Edited by earlyprog - August 11 2018 at 13:19
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2018 at 13:49
I’m just on my phone, and it’s not so easy to type a detailed response, but I see that only your rating has registered for the album. Since “Words counter (only 100 words and more reviews are published, other are considered as a rating only”’, are you sure that your review was at least one hundred words, since as it says, otherwise only the rating is registered. And if you are sure that it was long enough, did you pre rate the album and then try to edit in a review?
Just a fanboy passin' through.
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2018 at 17:47
Is reporting your own review as abuse the same as calling masturbation self-rape? Hmmm

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
 Post Reply Post Reply