Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Andrew Green

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Andrew Green
    Posted: September 12 2018 at 18:36
Hi, everyone. It's been awhile. Perhaps an introduction would not be necessary, but if some of you are confused, I used to go by the name Andrey Gaganov here. 

I have recently launched a number of projects that I'm struggling to manage musically/stylistically. I don't want totally different genres lumped under one name. I write and record full-blown band-type and solo acoustic songs that come off rather punky than post-rocksy/experimental (and I am aiming for the latter). I think it is because I'm still learning to write the kind of song that I want to write and am not fully committed to production. 

I figured that if I start a thread like this one on our forum I could probably get some feedback or followers on platforms like YouTube, SoundCloud, and other platforms. 

By the way, I'm having a hard time reaching out to Jeff the J-Man (who used to write as a Prog Reviewer for the site). I was looking for him on YouTube, but no luck. Anyone knows what happened to him or his account there? 

Cheers, 
 - Andrew 

===============================================

Edited by Dayvenkirq - September 13 2018 at 15:51
Dayvenkirq View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayvenkirq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2019 at 22:55
Hi, whoever is reading this. 

Update: 
 - Now I have demos for 70 songs and I have (kind of) managed to forge a melodic art-rock sound with very personal, poetic lyrics. 
 - I've just launched my first official website. My webstore on the site is not ready yet, so if you are willing to donate, go ahead. 

Post Reply Post Reply