4 [12.50%]
1 [3.13%]
3 [9.38%]
2 [6.25%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote socrates17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2018 at 17:25
Originally posted by Saperlipopette! Saperlipopette! wrote:

I loved Cellophane Symphony so right now its my favorite... All of them are great though

Two favorite late 60's tunes that I think fits the concept:

Both great and woefully unknown.  I did get to see Pete once, although not with Battered Ornaments or Piblokto.  He played with a new band, Mama Flyer, at the Mal Dean tribute/benefit concert at the ICA in 1974.

Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2018 at 17:50
None of the above. The Beatles - I Want You (She's So Heavy) for me.
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
Dopeydoc View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dopeydoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2018 at 15:25
PF master piece
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2018 at 14:45
Love those tracks you posted, Saperlipopette. I knew the Ultimate Spinach one, but I think the Pete Brown is completely knew to me.   They do fit well. Thanks.

I guess Hrychu's "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" does quite well too, but I find it odd that one feels forced to just choose an "other" choice in a poll of music with a similar feel. Why not just choose one, say something about it, or about all of the listed choices, and then talk about another or several others that you think fits with the the other choices? That's what other people do, and to me it seems more thoughtful and a better method towards discussion and exploration. Would seem strange to me if someone asked me if I prefer strawberry or black cherry ice cream, and I just said neither "raspberry". But I could say black cherry and then say, but raspberry if it were an option and I would hope that wouldn't seem dismissive of the options that I was given. But perhaps this is just a cultural difference in the finer points of communication and manners.

Others I thought about including when first conceptualising the poll are:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12