Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Top 10s and lists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How many albums do you recognise/own?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enigmatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2022 at 19:45
Originally posted by David_D David_D wrote:

You can maybe think of something positive, you've got out of it.

Well, it feels good to recognise 90% of album covers posted by a stranger from UK with fairly similar music taste than me. He got pretty good response to his original post, but he didn't stick around, I am just curious why.

Edited by enigmatic - January 04 2022 at 20:12
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2022 at 08:15
Originally posted by acemachine26 acemachine26 wrote:

Hi, I'm new on this forum and here's a collage of some prog rock from my personal iTunes collection. Just curious as to how similar my tastes are compared to other users here. Here's the hi-res version of this collage: https://ibb.co/eaqri8

Hi,

I own at least 75 of these and known of at least 10 more of these. Sadly, this could have been extended to include more things from other countries, since there are too many PT's and KC's and such.

Still OK with me, but the large number, really shows that I have been at it for a long time (over 50 years) and thus the familiarity and beauty of a lot of this music, has never faded from my heart!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
mellotronwave View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellotronwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2022 at 15:21
round 80 to 90
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456