Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Esthema's IV - Prog Archives CD Review Reques

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esthema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Esthema's IV - Prog Archives CD Review Reques
    Posted: December 15 2018 at 09:34
Greeting!

In July 2015, Windhawk reviewed Esthema's then latest CD, Long Goodbye:

http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=45529. He called it "gentle and haunting and the firm and dramatic."

We believe with our new release coming this December, Esthema's IV our compositions and arrangements have matured as we challenged ourselves to find new ways to express Esthema's sound.

With over 50 minutes of music, IV consists of four main tracks (1) Be, (2) Part of Me, Part of You, (3) Successive Waves, and (4) Winter's Solace and once again features Onur Dilsen (violin), Mac Ritchey (oud & bouzouki), Tom Martin (bass), George Lernis (percussion & drums) and Andy Milas (guitar).

We would love to submit our new CD for review. Not sure if this is the forum to put this in but if so, would you please forward me mailing instructions and a contact. I can also provide a link for a digital download if you would prefer.

I thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Andy Milas

Esthema

e. [email protected]

www.esthema.com

< ="text/"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Consolas; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Consolas; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Consolas; color: #042eee; -webkit-text-stroke: #042eee} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} span.s2 {text-decoration: underline ; font-kerning: none} span.s3 {font-kerning: none; color: #000000; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #000000} span.s4 {text-decoration: underline ; font-kerning: none; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #042eee}
 Post Reply Post Reply