Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

posting images?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LAM-SGC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: posting images?
    Posted: December 30 2018 at 05:23
I've looked aorund in the FAQ and other "admin" type pages here but can't find instructions on how to post images. Help please.l
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2018 at 05:34
The tools bar has an icon with an arrow - you click that and  expand the bar - then click the picture icon (the one with a tree)
LAM-SGC View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LAM-SGC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2018 at 05:48
Thanks. I tried that arrow but nothing happened. Maybe my pc is too slow. I'll try it again.
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2018 at 06:34
The question may be in your browser, not your pc - is there a pop-up/ad blocker or some other filtering add-on installed?
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2018 at 11:58
I post images using img tags, and generally post images using a .jpg extension. If you quote this post then you can see the code.

To show it in this post without you quoting it, use this form with no spaces (the spaces are preventing the image from appearing):

[ img]https://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files/wire/legacy/images/muppets-wicker-man.jpg[ /img]

Edited by Logan - December 30 2018 at 12:00
 Post Reply Post Reply