Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Can You Find A Specific Topic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snicolette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Can You Find A Specific Topic
    Posted: February 12 2019 at 09:17
Hello:  I am trying to find the I Like Your Review topic I saw a while back and the Search function doesn't seem to work.  Thanks for your help.  
"Into every rain, a little life must fall." ~Tom Rapp
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2019 at 10:08
Here is a link to the thread: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=87800
Which is in the "Help us improve the site" forum.

When using search, it is important to use Advanced Search and change the defualt setting form Find Posts: "yesterday" to "any date" and don't use search terms under three characters. I changed it match phrase as a setting and Search in Topic Subject so that it came up as the first listing: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/search_results_posts.asp?SearchID=20190212100639&KW=like+your+review.

that said, sometimes the search can act wonky and time-out. Often I search the fora for posts and topics using Google search.

Edited by Logan - February 12 2019 at 10:11
Just a fanboy passin' through.
Snicolette View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snicolette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2019 at 10:36
Thank you so much, Logan, good info....And a good go-around idea as well.Smile
Snicolette View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snicolette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2019 at 10:40
Now, if you can also tell me how to get the reviewer name highlighted so they are aware of it, that would also be appreciated....  
 Post Reply Post Reply