Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

opinions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefffiieee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: opinions
    Posted: March 14 2019 at 07:08
Hi, looking for ideas, opinions, and possible places to play with our band Son of Ugly (sonofugly.com)  . We're a little hard to pigeonhole as we play multi genre stuff but often the word prog comes up in comments so thought this might be a worthy place to ask. We're from Brighton UK and play locally but trying to find venues or even festivals further afield and in Europe. Any comments on our sound and 'niche'?  we have an hours + of orginal music and a new album coming out shortly, including me on the bouzouki :-)
miamiscot View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2019 at 09:42
I'm liking the "Personae Halloween" cover!
You guys have a cool sound. I'll buy the album (if it comes out on vinyl...)
stefffiieee View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefffiieee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2019 at 14:26
cool! Yes we are planning on a short run of vinyl too..
Any opinions on the other stuff ie original toons
 Post Reply Post Reply