Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A whole album for y'all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowchicawowowtapeco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A whole album for y'all
    Posted: March 26 2019 at 00:58
It's a demo, but still worth listening to:

https://soundcloud.com/blackfaxbulletin/bfb-demov5

I love this website.  It's where I discovered both Magma and The Residents, almost 15 years ago now.

My conversion from music consumer to music creator happened late in life; I started writing and playing music in my mid-twenties.  Tomorrow I go into the studio to record my bass parts for my band's first album.  It's been a long journey, but progarchives was there the whole time.

It's an ambitious album and I'm an ambitious arranger.  I insisted that we record a demo, so that I would get a chance to write all the parts that aren't just guitar, bass or drums.  As it turns out, this demo is actually not a bad listen, despite it's low budget production.

In short, here's a massive demo for an album that's currently in the recording process. I think it will be enjoyed here.  Let me know what you think, as we can use all the feedback we can get.

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply