Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HEAVY BALANCE - Your Thoughts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramaineJonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEAVY BALANCE - Your Thoughts?
    Posted: April 06 2019 at 08:14
Hello Everyone,

I thought this would be a great place to share with you my first instrumental album. Just to give you some information before you listen - I composed this album with some input from my long-time friend Julian hobbs. It was mixed, mastered and co-produced by Alex Argento (IceFish) who some here will more than likely know of. 

It proudly features my guitar hero and legend to many others, Marco Sfogli. He plays on the track 'Blue Dawn' where we trade off throughout the track, in various ways. For those who do not know, he is the official guitarist for James laBrie, PFM and IceFish, as well as being a solo artist. 

I wanted this album to bring back some more classic forms of guitar music, whilst keeping the overall soundd modern and original. If you have any comments, positive or negative, don't hesitate to post them whereas I would love to know. Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

Best, 

Tramaine

Full album teaser - https://youtu.be/pGWf4jAkCfg
TramaineJonathan View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramaineJonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2019 at 08:17
I have also posted this in the artist section, but to broaden it's awareness I thought here would also be a great idea. This track is from my album 'Heavy Balance' featuring the legend Marco Sfogli. I would love to hear your opinions of this track for my own progression, Thank You all!

Post Reply Post Reply