6 [42.86%]
6 [42.86%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mickey, Goofy or Donald
    Posted: April 20 2019 at 03:59
Whom of the demigods of Disney canon do you like the most. Three of the most known cartoon faces of all time.
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2019 at 05:54
all media where they are represented is allowed to use as sources. we are talking 91, 87 and 85 years of media histoy, where they have been in movies, comics, video-games etc.

Edited by Icarium - April 20 2019 at 05:55
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2019 at 05:57
Donald.
DreamTechPlus View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreamTechPlus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2019 at 06:45
Donald because, like me, he has also been in a polyamorous relationship with a Brazilian and a Mexican.
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2019 at 06:50
Fun fact: Did you know that Mickey's name originally was "Mortimer"?

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2019 at 06:55
Hi,

Something is wrong ... there is a Micky missing ... in that listing!  Smile Big smile Shocked

WD is not my fave ... only one thing of his I like and it is FANTASIA ... but I'm not sure that progressive fans like music that gives you visuals ... you see, that a "format" would destroy too many of the visuals in their own life!

The cartoons are fine, but for me ... just a little salt, no pepper and definitely no spices!

Edited by moshkito - April 20 2019 at 06:55
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2019 at 09:36
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is their forgotten elder brother
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2019 at 12:40
mouse 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
Morningrise View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morningrise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2019 at 16:35
Donald.

I find Goofy completely annoying.
Imperial Zeppelin View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imperial Zeppelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2019 at 07:44
Ga-Hyuk
"Hey there, Dog Man, now I drink from your bowl."
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2019 at 19:52
Originally posted by Morningrise Morningrise wrote:

Donald.

I find Goofy completely annoying.

Strange that your Avatar is from the early 1900's first movies ever made ... 

Goofy, made a lot of sense right after the War (WW2) and with a sense of trying to cheer up folks in a depressed state for having lost so many of their family members and such. 

Today, in a society of cheapness and recklessness, and worse music, a cartoon, even, of Goofy, is looked at as stupid ... never mind that at one time the speed limit was 40 mph or something like it and the cars couldn't even get to 50 mph on the race track!

Sadly, the appreciation for different times and their appearance is totally lost ... Goofy was a much needed relief, and you can also see this in radio and tv stuff here in America and England, where a character that was always seemingly out of it, was a valuable part of the whole thing.
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2019 at 20:25
Originally posted by BaldFriede BaldFriede wrote:

Fun fact: Did you know that Mickey's name originally was "Mortimer"?
That's honestly preferable to a world in which his full name is Michael Mouse
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2019 at 21:07
The world need more Disney, courtesy of the USA!

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2019 at 00:58
they need more cartoons of Goofy, last one was in 2011.
Jeffro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2019 at 04:51
For the purposes of the poll, Donald Duck but my real choice would be Uncle Scrooge. WAK!
Tom Ozric View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Ozric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2019 at 05:36
Mickey Mouse for me. I used to be in the local MM Club in my pre-teen years.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2019 at 08:35
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

The cans, might look like that still ... but there are different things ... for example, Brazil had a JOSE CARIOCA, which to my knowledge was never shown in America, and he featured in several cartoons. He was a "carioca" (cartoon version of someone from the beaches in Rio), complete with accent, clothes very colorful and a fun attitude. 

A couple of things missing in this cartoon, would be Marlboro's and Apple Pie ... and these days, adds by Google and Yahoo!
www.pedrosena.com
 Post Reply Post Reply