Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our first full-length album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForestFriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our first full-length album
    Posted: April 23 2019 at 13:00
Hello folks! A while back I posted some singles from this album, but I'm happy to announce that my band Boreal Kinship has released a full-length album. It can be streamed directly from Bandcamp:

I'd be happy to hear any opinions/criticisms about our work!
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2019 at 13:24
Great band name, made me want to listen, spinning When the Sun Goes Down
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
ForestFriend View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForestFriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2019 at 14:12
Thank you! I hope you enjoy what you hear!
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2019 at 15:31
This is very good, a lot of hard work into this recording and the material is quite satisfying.   The mix & studio acoustics are a bit rough but I'm sure that will improve on future recordings.   Great work.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
ForestFriend View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForestFriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2019 at 10:40
Thanks for the listen! I agree, the production is probably the weakest link; it was all self-recorded/produced, so we've got a lot of learning to do.
FightinBob View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FightinBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2019 at 23:14
Very cool work!  Favorite is a tie between "When the Sun Goes Down" or "Sophie".  
 Post Reply Post Reply