Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAnother bug - this time the Active Topics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another bug - this time the Active Topics
    Posted: September 25 2005 at 10:22
Prog Archives forum seems to be facing glitches lately...

I normally use the Active Topics button to see what new posts have been made,I find it much convenient that taking each section at a time.And until yesterday it was very accurate.Now it seems there is a problem there.

First when I log in,it says that I don't have any new posts to see.Usually it was displaying 4-5 pages of new posts made.Even when I'm gone the whole week it says "no new posts"...

Second it changes between two marked times.An example is when it displayed the active topics at 17.15 pm,then at a second press of the Active Topics button it moved 20-25 minutes earlier.It is very confusing...

Third it is not updating accurately.An example is when I set the option "Last 30 minutes",saw what was new,then left for about 2 hours.When I returned (any explorer was closed,with the cache cleaned)...still on "Last 30 minutes"...

So in conclusion...
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 10:37
I've noticed the same thing today. The time in the "Show Active Topics since" dropdown box seems to have gone a bit  (technically speaking). A few times I've gone into Active Topics and this box is showing more or less the current time, so there are no threads showing. 
 Post Reply Post Reply