Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bonjour from NYC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louis de Mieulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bonjour from NYC
    Posted: August 16 2019 at 10:34
Hi there!

I'm a French bassist-composer based in New York. I've been checking the great PA for years, and I thank all the reviewers for their gift to the proghead community!
My 1st album was reviewed here years ago; the 2nd one is listed but unreviewed; and the more recent ones aren't listed. I will probably post a link on this forum at some point Party if that's fine with you.

I come from classical music (Bach, Bartok, Messiaen, Koechlin, Renaissance, also Indian Classical) and later went into 70s rock+jazz. Huge Gentle Giant and Hatfield/National Heath fan here! On the jazz side, I'm a 70s Miles Davis kind of person. Other influences: Magma, Zappa, Henry Cow, Genesis, Crimso, Bruford, Corea, Nerve, MesChouxGras...

Anyway, thanks for existing and listening!

Louis.
http://louisdemieulle.com/
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2019 at 14:36
Welcome, Louis !

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
 Post Reply Post Reply