Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How I learned to stop worrying and love Trump!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 15:12
^It's like a rowdy, party animal cramming in for the final exam. Too bad he didn't do this two weeks ago. It might have saved some lives and maybe some of his precious stock market.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 16:02
How the politicians stopped worrying because prompters prompt.
rogerthat View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rogerthat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2020 at 21:27
Well, the way he took it out on that correspondent for a perfectly reasonable question, an opportunity in fact to reassure people and look presidential, wasn't exactly, well, presidential.  Pence looked very much the part in comparison.  
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2020 at 04:13
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

^It's like a rowdy, party animal cramming in for the final exam. Too bad he didn't do this two weeks ago. It might have saved some lives and maybe some of his precious stock market.
I agree 100% but with someone like Trump, it's better late than never.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
mathman0806 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mathman0806 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2020 at 15:41
I don't get it. 

Sigh. I thought, if anything, this pandemic would reveal what's wrong with him to a broader audience. I was wrong.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2020 at 05:20
Originally posted by mathman0806 mathman0806 wrote:

I don't get it. 

Sigh. I thought, if anything, this pandemic would reveal what's wrong with him to a broader audience. I was wrong.
No, just more denial on the part of his supporters. And the churches are taking a financial beating right now. Trump and the Republicans are their only salvation so they'll stick with him no matter what.
Equality 7-2521 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Equality 7-2521 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2020 at 09:22
A person is slow to update their priors. Persons doubly so. 
"One had to be a Newton to notice that the moon is falling, when everyone sees that it doesn't fall. "
Snicolette View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snicolette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2020 at 11:06
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

]No, just more denial on the part of his supporters. And the churches are taking a financial beating right now. Trump and the Republicans are their only salvation so they'll stick with him no matter what.

Yes, they believe he's sent from heaven.  I would like to remind them that that is where Satan came from, too.
"Into every rain, a little life must fall." ~Tom Rapp
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2020 at 11:09
Originally posted by Snicolette Snicolette wrote:

]No, just more denial on the part of his supporters. And the churches are taking a financial beating right now. Trump and the Republicans are their only salvation so they'll stick with him no matter what.

Yes, they believe he's sent from heaven.  I would like to remind them that that is where Satan came from, too.
Yeah, but they wouldn't care if he came from mars, just as long as he keeps packing the courts with conservative judges. Like my born again brother says, God moves in mysterious ways.
Mascodagama View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mascodagama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2020 at 11:14

[Like my born again brother says, God moves in mysterious ways.

Soldato of the Pan Head Mafia. We'll make you an offer you can't listen to.
Bandcamp Profile
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2020 at 04:26
Trump leveling with the public about the projected death rate of 100-200 thousand was a major step forward for him. He get's n 'at a boy from me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345