Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deleting a review that didn't post

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmarillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deleting a review that didn't post
    Posted: August 15 2020 at 18:12
Hi. I reported this in bugs. I posted a review of the Jethro Tull album, A Passion Play. However it didn't post but when I retried posting the review it shows up that it has been posted. There is no evidence of it having been posted in my reviewer page so I'm unable to edit my review or even repost my review, because it keeps drawing me back to re-edit my review which I'm unable to do. Ian Anderson would be proud. He wrote a tease on musical theater and this site is teasing me about a review I wrote about his album.
iluvmarillion View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmarillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2020 at 23:45
Problem solved. I posted my review in the 2114 Extended version of A Passion Play. Not ideal because my review relates to the original album.
 Post Reply Post Reply