Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi Everybody

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nevermind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Everybody
    Posted: October 09 2020 at 07:47
Hi everybody,

My late beloved father was a great enthusiast of this site and shared that with me for years, knowing we were both music lovers and particularly of this kind of rock (I am a graduated percussionist).
After his untimely death by covid just shortly after turning 61 last March I became somewhat motivated to sneak thru his "drawers" and started coming here to the forum (was/am a regular user of the main site).

The first try to register I was immediately banned (as my sister Lucia had been before me, last June I guess ???), maybe by the same  guy who was harassing him  and that somehow managed to get him also banned for no apparent  reason at he beggining of this year, just while he was battling in the frontline for his patients, which finally got him killed by the virus.

So now here I am, hoping to be given the opportunity to step on his boots and maybe contribute to the fine discussions he loved so much to participate in.

Thanks for having me, peace
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2020 at 08:56
Sorry for your loss and welcome to the site. Sounds like you inherited something special. Hope you discover some great music here. I sure have!

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2020 at 09:32
Welcome to the site.  What was your father's user name?
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2020 at 09:40
My your dad rest in peace and the strength be with you. Welcome aboard!
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2020 at 16:56
Originally posted by Nevermind Nevermind wrote:

Hi everybody,

My late beloved father was a great enthusiast of this site and shared that with me for years, knowing we were both music lovers and particularly of this kind of rock (I am a graduated percussionist).
After his untimely death by covid just shortly after turning 61 last March I became somewhat motivated to sneak thru his "drawers" and started coming here to the forum (was/am a regular user of the main site).

The first try to register I was immediately banned (as my sister Lucia had been before me, last June I guess ???), maybe by the same  guy who was harassing him  and that somehow managed to get him also banned for no apparent  reason at he beggining of this year, just while he was battling in the frontline for his patients, which finally got him killed by the virus.

So now here I am, hoping to be given the opportunity to step on his boots and maybe contribute to the fine discussions he loved so much to participate in.

Thanks for having me, peace
So sorry for your loss!! Hopefully discussing music here will help you in the healing process.........Welcome to PA
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2020 at 16:34
Originally posted by Nevermind Nevermind wrote:

maybe by the same  guy who was harassing him
Sorry, it's me. Unhappy
 Post Reply Post Reply