Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Top 10s and lists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Non Collaborators, Post Your Top 10 Of 2020

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Non Collaborators, Post Your Top 10 Of 2020
    Posted: December 24 2020 at 21:25
Hello folks, I'm sure each year concludes with the collaborators listing their top 10 albums of the year generally coming together in a post in the early part of the following year. Well, we're here now, so i'd like to hear what the non-collaborator status members got on their lists! Here's mine:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Albums I Still Need to Listen To:

Logos, Gazpacho, Pat Methany, Zopp, Compassionizer, Pure Reason Revolution, Airbag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Honorable Mentions

Pendragon - Love Over Fear

This one didn't connect as strongly as it seemingly did for other people, but a lot of the music here is very pretty and i'll throw this album on if I'm in a bad mood because it's full of good vibes. Could poke it's head into the top 10, but as of writing this it sits just outside

Lunatic Soul - Through Shaded Woods

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get enough listens of this in to really get an opinion nailed down, but all I can say right now is that I'm really enjoying it, and I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up on this list sometime down the line when I'm recapping on the year.

Ovrfrwd - Starstuff

I had never heard of this group but after seeing a few reviews on the front page I gave it a listen and really enjoyed it. Super solid hard rocking instrumental progressive rock, recommend!

Kansas - The Absence of Presence

(This one initially made the list, but I totally forgot all about Caligulas Horse, so sorry Kansas, you're just falling outside of the top 10, gonna leave my original comment up)

Though I'm disappointed about the sharp mastering and kinda lousy snare sound on this record, I listened to this album a ton over the course of the year and it gave me something to look forward too during some of the uhh.... lower points. Kansas is one of my favorite bands and these last two records show the band modernizing and writing inspired and bold music. Though I like the last record more than this one, there's a lot of cool ideas and strong songs here, that unfortunately get held back by mxing/mastering issues. I hope Kansas continues to release new music.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The List:

10: Amine - Limbo

Uh oh.... a Hip Hop album!? I know this genre surely isn't beloved in these parts, but i'm a fan of music, and that includes the vast genre of Hip Hop. I'm sort of selective with what I like, but when my friend showed me the track Burden I was instantly hooked on this guy. Amine is an artist you've oughta keep your eye on, he shows brilliant potential and his eccentric personality is on full display across this album. I also have to commend this records comfy 44 minute runtime, the sweet spot for me.

9: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters

I had never heard of Fiona Apple before this album dropped a shockwave in the Pitchfork/Rateyourmusic crowd. However, after listening, i'd say it did so for very good reason. This tracklisting is filled with gorgeous and creative songwriting and crisp, warm production front to back. There's a very cozy and lowkey vibe to the music, yet it's very dynamic while still managing to keep that vibe within each song. If I wasn't such a prog fiend this would probably be a contender for AOTY, but alas, i'm a prog fiend! LOL

8: The Ocean Collective - Phanerzoic

This is another band that's new to me. I love the sounds and real sludgy prog metal presented across this record with some dark brooding post metal undertones. There's a palpable otherworldly almost soothing atmosphere across these tracks despite its raw and super heavy sound. Many of these tracks illicit uncontrolable headbanging with it's nasty riffage and deep guttural death growls. A record that I could see moving up as I build a stronger familiarity with it.

7: Motorpsycho - The All is One

I had never heard Motorpsycho before this record, but man this albums awesome. There's a lot of music here, but all of it maintains a real high standard of quality. There's some really psychedelic and spacey moments in the goliath suite of NOX and all the other tracks show just some great hard rocking progressive and dialed in songwriting. I could see this album moving up some number of places as it settles in and I'm able to sink more time into it over the months/years.

6: Pain of Salvation - Panther

Just edging out Motorpsycho is this really interesting record that has been my introduction to the music of POS. This album shows a really outside-the-box take on progressive metal with all sorts of super creative ideas and instrumentation/production. There's a lot of strong emotional moments across this record, the use of electronic sounds to me sets this record apart and I think it's a little underrated as far as getting credit for the originality this album brings forth.

5: Caligulas Horse - Rise Radiant

Yet another group I had never heard of until this year with their new release. This album immediately grabbed me and simply put, it's just a really strong prog metal album with great production, windy twisting guitar riffs, great hooks, Djent tendencies and what I love most is that it's not afraid to get softer within many of these songs creating a great contrast. I'll surely be working backwards and keeping my eye on this group in the future. 

4: Haken - Virus

Quite a surprise for me, I didn't think I'd like this one but for several months after it came out this was my number one album of the year. As far as modern production goes, this is simply as good as it gets. The songs are all extremely well developed excursions into the depths of twisting and crushing prog metal with an emphasis on Djent guitar stylings. The track Carousel is very likely my favorite song to come out this year, and a prog metal classic in my book.

3: Wobbler - Dwellers of the Deep

While following a little short of From Silence to Somewhere, Wobbler still manages to deliver a great symphonic prog album with gorgeous production value. For me side one (the first two tracks) is an easy 5 stars, By The Banks in particular is one of my favorite Wobbler tracks ever. Side 2, while still full of great moments, for me dips just a little overall, bringing things down to a comfy 4 star rating for me.

2: K.G. - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

This is another super solid record from one of my favorite modern rock bands that can seemingly do no wrong. Following up my favorite King Gizzard record "Flying Microtonal Banana," this record once again plunges into the middle eastern depths of microtonal tuning and psychedelic and progressive sounds. Not a dud in the tracklisting, and contrary to the predecessor, there's a little more stylistic variety. Though I still prefer volume one by just a little. 

1: Islands - The Flower Kings

I've never been a Flower Kings fan, but this album just blew me away, and it continues to be a record I throw on very often and enjoy thoroughly. Islands is full of feel good, complex and melodic tracks start to finish, there's not a dud in the 90 minute runtime. The songs are all dynamic, tight, well produced, and filled with endless replay value. I cannot believe the year is 2020 and i'm ranking the new Flower Kings album above the new Wobbler album, but this album touched my soul like no other this year and because of that, I just have to give this one the crown.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by dougmcauliffe - December 24 2020 at 21:39
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes
nick_h_nz View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick_h_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2020 at 01:43
As have most people who are regulars on this forum, I'm sure, I've listened to hundreds of albums released this year. When I first attempted a “shortlist” for my favourite albums of the year, I came up with 146 releases! 😱

I managed to edit those down to a more manageable nine groups of 15 (ie 135 albums, which is still a rather long shortlist, I know). This may seem a rather strange way of coming up with a final list, but it works for me

I am now deciding just how I want to go about presenting my overall favourites from 2020. I was initially going to do an unranked list, as I wasn't sure how easily I was going to manage to rank - and besides which ranking often seems so arbitrary. But there are definitely albums that stand out far more than others, so I'm thinking of maybe semi-ranked.... 🤔

for those who have Facebook, I think this should take you to my “2020 in Sound” album, if you want to look at my 135-long “shortlist”.

As in previous years I have had a list of my favourite 30, I’ve decided I’ll stick with that, but rather than rank it all as in previous years, only the top ten will be ranked, with the final 20 all honourable mentions that really weren’t far out from making that top ten. Only.....

The top three were easy enough, but I ended up with a further four contenders to round out the top five, and a further eight to round out the top ten. So my top ten is made up of 15 releases. Fine, my 2020 in Sound was made up of nine groups of 15, so it makes sense, I guess. And if I stick to 30, that’s two groups of 15. All good, right?

Except....

Just as I had seven albums in my top five, and fifteen albums in my top ten, it seems I have 40 albums in my top 30. Oh well. I suck, it seems. So here we go, beginning with the list of 15 honourable mentions (that is actually 25), in alphabetical order:

AHO - NOWINTER NOSUMMER 

Akenathon - Como Hormigas

The Animal State - Genus

Asian Death Crustacean - Baikal

Boris - NO

Brudini - From Darkness, Light

Compassionizer - Caress of Compassion

Eishan Ensemble - Afternoon Tea at Six

Electric Mud - Quiet Days on Earth

The Erkonauts - I Want It To End

The Folsom Project - The Wolf and The Skull

Fren - Where Do You Want Ghosts To Reside

Grandval - Desxendu Sur Terre

Gravity Machine - Red

Jargon - The Fading Thought

Lucid Planet - II

Onségen Ensemble - Fear

Ottone Pesante - DoomooD 

Outside In - Karmatrain 

Quel Che Disse Il Tuono - Il Velo Dei Riflessi

Pencarrow - Growth in the Absence of Light

Sky Cries Mary - Secrets of a Red Planet

Ruby Solly - Pōneke 

Tic Tic - Comfort in the Echo

3,14 - Bombyx Mori

So then, into the nitty gritty, the top ten (or fifteen, whatever) begins with the following, again in alphabetical order only:

Avandra - Skylighting

Doringo - Gužba u Svemiru

Egregor - Pachakuti 

Karina - 2

Maud the Moth - Orphnē

Pharaoh Overlord - 6

Mariana Semkina - Sleepwalking

Shores of Null - Beyond the Shores (On Death and Dying).

And into the top five (seven) in, you guessed it, alphabetical order only:

Adenine - Adenine

Boris and Merzbow - 2R0I2P0

Jonathan Hultén - Chants From Another Place

Phil Lively - The Fall

And finally the top three, NOT in alphabetical order!

3. Pull Down The Sun - Of Valleys and Mountains

2. Lucynine - Amor Venenat 

1. Dwiki Dharmawan - Hari Ketiga

Edited by nick_h_nz - December 25 2020 at 01:44
dougmcauliffe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2020 at 03:48
Gonna bump this as it seems it got buried a bit :)
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes
bartymj View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartymj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 03:35
I'm going to bump this by answering it!

Conveniently so far I've given 5* to ten albums from 2020 so ignoring everything else for a second I can put them in some sort of order...

10. Pure Reason Revolution - Eupnea
A little "commercial" in parts and not as prog as before their comeback, but some really good tracks. Steven Wilson gave it high praise and that's all the commendation you need in my eyes.

9. IO Earth - Aura
One for those who are into atmospheric music, although this is fairly up-tempo in parts

8. Motorpsycho - The All is One
Concept inspired by painter Hakon Gulvag, built around the experimental instrumental suite NOX but there's a whole lot more to it.

7. La Maschera Di Cera - S.E.I.
If you need an updated 70s prog fix from Italy, here's a good start. Careful not to overdose on Hammond.

6. Ulver - Flowers of Evil
Ulver seem to switch genres in every album. This one is perhaps a bit more commercial, almost Simple Minds-esque, but I very much enjoyed it.

5. Zopp - Zopp
The collaborators favourite. Canterbury-style jazz but modern, organ based and complex time-signatures. Some ambient styles mixed in too. Very good

4. Submarine Silence - Did Swans Ever See God
Another Italian offering, that seems to be a box ticking exercise of tribute tracks to big bands but still managing to put their own style onto it. The title track wouldn't be out of place on a Genesis album, the finale a Yes number, while the opening minutes of middle track A Deeper Kind of Cumber could well be retitled Larks Tongues in Aspic Part 4. I'm a sucker for a male/female harmony combo, and guest vocalist Manuela Milanese offers that superbly (side note, google her taking on The Great Gig in the Sky).

3. Lunatic Soul - Through Shaded Woods
Sister project of metal band Riverside, but far removed from their output. Pulsating drums and dark acoustic guitar. Somehow it evokes images of a Wild West duel, while actually being more 'Celtic' in its style. Something about this album I absolutely loved without being able to put my finger on it. 

2. Fren - Where do you Want Ghosts to Reside
Really great debut form a Polish instrumental band. Elements of space rock, jazz fusion, and classical. Also gives a King Crimson feel in some tracks, which is about as glowing a recommendation as I can make.

1. Logos - Sadako e le mille gru di carta
Not that I'm an expert in the genre, but Italian prog may have had another renaissance in 2020, and this one tops the lot for me. Modernised symphonic prog with electronic elements, dramatic from start to finish. As a sucker for a 10min+ track, this album having four of them (one of them 21mins) all being very different tracks in their own right, makes it a winner.

Honourable mentions:

One duff track that stopped them being five stars - Karfagen (Principles and Theory of Spektra), Theo (Figureheads), Osiris (Take a Closer Look), Lazuli (Le fantastique envol de Dieter Bohm)

Solid 4.5 stars - Rick Wakeman (The Red Planet), Homunculus Res (Andiamo in giro), The Spacelords (Spaceflowers), Mister Robot (Fables for Robots), The Reticent (The Oubliette)

Dishonourable Mentions:

Wobbler - Dwellers of the Deep
3* from me, didn't get the hype of this album after their 2017 offering was so good. Just found it a bit bland

Antony Kalugin - Marshmallow Moondust
An extreme version of the above, incredibly middle of the road inoffensive symphonic prog-by-numbers

omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omphaloskepsis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 07:41
2020 Hindsight... My Top Ten
Two Five star albums and a swarm of fours...

1) Logos- "Sadako e Le Mille Gru Di Carta"  Five Stars
2 ) Wobbler- "Dwellers of the Deep"    Five Stars
3) Nodo Gordiano- "Sonnar"
4) La Maschera Di Cera - "S.E.I."
5) Witchwood- "Before the Winter"
6) Ellesmere-  "Wyrd
7) Ubi Maior- "Bestie, Uomini e dei"
8) Pure Reason Revolution- "Eupnea"
9) King Gorm- "King Gorm"
10) Le Grand Sbam- "Fuvent"

Honorable Mentions 

Kansas- "The Absence of Presence"
Onsegan Ensemble- "Fear"
Celeste - "Il Principe Del Regno Perduto"
Zopp- "Zopp"
Pendragon- "Love Over Fear"

Edited by omphaloskepsis - April 06 2021 at 10:19
Grumpyprogfan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpyprogfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 12:09
1. Sanguine Hum  - A Trace of Memory
2. Helmet of Gnats - Travelogue
3. Intervals - Circadian
4. Panzerballett  - Planet Z
5. Vulkan - Technatura
6. Lonely Robot - Feelings are Good
7. Plini - Impulse Voices
8. Them Moose Rush - Dancing Maze
9. The Lickerish Quartet  - Threesome Vol. 1
10. Covet - Technicolor
Progmind View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Progmind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 14:09
1 - Zoop - Zoop (5 stars)
2 - The Reticent - The Oubliette (4 stars)
3 - Humunculus Res - Andiamo in Giro di Notte.... (4 stars)
4 - Logos - Sedako e Le Mille Gru Di Carta (4 stars)
5 - Motorpsycho - The All is One (4 stars)
6 - Hum - Inlet (4 stars)
7 - Intronaut - Fluid Existential Inversions (3 1/2 stars)
8 - Elder - Omens (3 1/2 stars)
9 - The Ocean - Phanerozoic II: Mesozoic/Cenozoic (3 1/2 stars)
10 - Fleet Foxes - Shore (3 1/2 stars) 

Honorable mentions

11 - Enslaved - Utgard
12 - Wobbler - Dwellers Of The Deep
13 - Airbag - A Day At The Beach
14 - Fish - Weltschmerz
15 - Ulver - Flowers Of Evil

Edited by Progmind - April 06 2021 at 16:56
Squonk19 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squonk19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 14:31
2020 full album studio releases (prog-related). 

After the top 10, the order is interchangeable....

1 Love Over Fear - Pendragon

2 Weltschmerz - Fish 

3 Masters of Illusion - Magenta

4 Rise and Fall - John Holden

5 The Life of the Honeybee and Other Moments Of Clarity - Abel Ganz

6 Dyble Longdon - Between and Breath and a Breath

7 Feelings are Good - Lonely Robot

8 Things Unseen - I Am The Manic Whale

9 Dwellers of the Deep - Wobbler

10 The Whispering of the World - Tiger Moth Tales

11 Mark Kelly's Marathon - Mark Kelly's Marathon

12 Islands - The Flower Kings

13 Through Shaded Woods - Lunatic Soul

14 Giants - Days Between Stations

15 Black Rain - Fish on Friday

16 The Bardic Depths - The Bardic Depths

17 Day on the Beach - Airbag

18 The Science of Goodbye - Three Colours Dark

19 Auto Reconnaissance - The Tangent

20 Sia - Solstice

21 Invisible - Nick D'Virgilio

22 Versions of the Truth - The Pineapple Thief

23 Marshmallow Moondust - Antony Kalugin

24 The Red Planet - Rick Wakeman

25 Black and White - Mark Atkinson

Best compilation - Summer's Lease - Big Big Train

Best live release - Empire - Big Big Train

Best EP/mini album - Still Alive - Tiger Moth Tales

Best re-issue - Permanent Waves - Rush

Best non-prog release - Letter to You - Bruce Springsteen

“Living in their pools, they soon forget about the sea.”
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 02:07
I'm obviously not allowed to participate , so I won't post my list!

However I would like to mention though Rikard Sjoblom's - Alone Together . That is enjoyable as anything I heard during the year. Very talented guy who has a lovely baritone voice but also plays keys and guitars to a high level.

Please to see some love for Magenta and IO Earth as well. 
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 02:37
I only know five albums from 2020. Embarrassed

1. Brian Auger - Retrospection
2. Rick Wakeman - The Red Planet
3. Roger Waters - Us + Them
4. Darryl Way - Destinations
5. Deep Purple - Whoosh!
A Crimson Mellotron View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Crimson Mellotron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 03:21
Here are mine, I have to mention that 2020 was generally a disappointment for me in terms of musical releases (and maybe it reflects a bit what this year was on a personal level):
1. 'Islands' by The Flower Kings
2. 'Whoosh!' by Deep Purple
3. 'Eupnea' by Pure Reason Revolution
4. 'Love Over Fear' by Pendragon
5. 'Calculus' by John Zorn
6. 'RTJ4' by Run the Jewels
7. 'I Disagree' by Poppy
8. 'Styx' by Phonothek
9. 'Panther' by Pain of Salvation
10. 'The Red Planet' by Rick Wakeman
yogev View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 04:18
I still have some albums that I need to give a listen, like Flower Kings, Pat Metheny and Tame Impala. Just didnt find the time to get into those albums.

I warn that my list not gonna include a lot prog. IMHO 2020 wasn't a big year for prog (According to the prog albums I heard from that year).

10. Deftones - Ohms
9. Neil Young - Homegrown
8. The 1975 - Note on a Conditional Form
7. King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - K.G.
6. Sufjan Stevens - The Ascension
5. Taylor Swift - Folklore
4. Pure Reason Revolution - Eupnea
3. Motorpsycho - The All Is One  
2. Long Distance Calling - How Do We Want to Live

1. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia 

Originally posted by dougmcauliffe dougmcauliffe wrote:

Ovrfrwd - Starstuff

I had never heard of this group but after seeing a few reviews on the front page I gave it a listen and really enjoyed it. Super solid hard rocking instrumental progressive rock, recommend!

If you like that album, you have to give a listen to their album from 2018, amazing music!

Edited by yogev - December 24 2021 at 04:18
I prophesy disaster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I prophesy disaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 05:26
I got nuffin.

Covid-19 changed my routine in a way that impacted on the way I acquire music. I still haven't even got the latest King Gizzard albums.

No, I know how to behave in the restaurant now, I don't tear at the meat with my hands. If I've become a man of the world somehow, that's not necessarily to say I'm a worldly man.
progbethyname View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progbethyname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2021 at 18:18

1) Paradise Lost— Obsidian
2) Oceans of Slumber—S/T
3) Gazpacho— Fireworker
4) Vanden Plas— Ghost Experiment pt2
5) Lunatic Soul— Through the shaded woods
6) Hibernal— Relic
7) Marillion— Script for a jesters tear (2020 Remix)
8) ZOMBI- 2020
9) Metallica— S&M 2 (live album of the year.)
10) Tangerine Dream (Purple Twilight 10cd boxset) — Reissue of the year.
Gimmie my headphones now!!! 🎧🤣
TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2021 at 08:55
Originally posted by Progmind Progmind wrote:

2 - The Reticent - The Oubliette (4 stars)

10 - Fleet Foxes - Shore (3 1/2 stars) 

Nice to see some love from both of these albums.  The Reticent's album ended up being my favorite of the year.  As for Fleet Foxes, it's too bad they are not in the Archives as I would love to see them here, but they have always been a personal favorite of mine.

Olape View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2021 at 09:50
Haven't heard many of the albums posted here.
In no particular order:

Polis - Weltklang
La Maschera Di Cera - S.E.I.
Magick Brother & Mystic Sister - Same
Cary Grace -Lady of Turquoise
Logos - Sadako E Le Mille Gru Di Carta
Ekos - Vuelve a mirar
Arabs in Aspic - Madness and Magic
Wobbler - Dwellers Of The Deep
Fatal Fusion - Dissonant Minds
Airbag - A Day at the Beach
bartymj View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartymj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2021 at 02:16
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

I only know five albums from 2020. Embarrassed

1. Brian Auger - Retrospection
2. Rick Wakeman - The Red Planet
3. Roger Waters - Us + Them
4. Darryl Way - Destinations
5. Deep Purple - Whoosh!

How have you managed to make 2020 look so 70s? LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply