Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New UK Prog Metal Release (Konom)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KonomBand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New UK Prog Metal Release (Konom)
    Posted: January 22 2021 at 06:05
Hi Folks!

We are Konom, a Prog Metal band based in Manchester/Edinburgh and we are releasing our album very soon. We would really appreciate a review on ProgArchives if anyone is interested, so please reply to this post if you are a reviewer and we can send you our EPK. We believe this album would appeal to all fans of progressive music, but in particular fans of Frost* (one of our songs has a guest solo from the amazing Jem Godfrey), Plini and Haken.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please get in touch if you would like to know more!

Ta,
Konom
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2021 at 06:24
Welcome to the forum, Konom band Handshake
making reviews possible requires a band addition procedure in the first instance

I'm currently listening to the 'Prelusion: Remixed & Remastered' album.
Sounds promising indeed. That would be taking the first hurdle with ease imho Wink

But our prog metal team will decide in the end. That means, the members will have to hear the new album via  download or streaming regarding the evaluation.

Edited by Rivertree - January 22 2021 at 06:26

KonomBand View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KonomBand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2021 at 03:14
Hi Rivertree,

Thanks for getting back to us and thanks for checking out Prelusion!

Great I have sent you a copy of our EPK (including the full album) in your private messages, please let us know if you have any difficulty accessing it.

Thanks!
Konom
Steve Conrad View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2021 at 05:21
Greetings- I'd love to have a listen.
KonomBand View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KonomBand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2021 at 10:19
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the interest! Are you a reviewer for any sites/podcasts? The album isn't actually released yet so we're only sending out to review sites for the time being. There will be updates over the next month or so however if you'd like to follow us at https://www.facebook.com/Konomband/.

Thanks!
Konom
TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2021 at 10:32
Konom has been cleared for inclusion in ProgArchives under Progressive Metal.  I am adding your page to the site, so any information you can send to me regarding the history of the band, the band line-up, listing of any other releases you might have, a photo that I can use for your page, a description of your style and who your musical influences are.  If it is well written, I will use the information as you send it, or I will edit or add to it if needed.  Either way, the band will be credited for the information that is included.  Once this is finished, I will give you the link to your page in this thread.

Thank you!

Edited by TCat - February 12 2021 at 10:33

KonomBand View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KonomBand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2021 at 04:28
Thanks TCat, I'll send this info over to you soon.
TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2021 at 13:41

Konom added to Progressive Metal

KonomBand View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KonomBand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2021 at 15:06
Brilliant thanks for that TCat!
 Post Reply Post Reply