Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Everyone
    Posted: February 11 2021 at 11:51
Im new here, so i thought its will be nice if i introduce myself. So hi! My name is yogev and im 15 years old. My dad introduce me to prog when i was 10, And I was amazed by this music. Prog open to me a new world.  

Im listennig to a lot of music. Not just prog, also Psychedelic Rock, Jazz Fusion, Power Metal, Nu Metal, Grunge, Hard Rock, Pop, Jazz Rap, Funk, Folk Rock, Bluegrass and more. My favorite prog bands and artists at the moment are The Flower Kings, Porcupine Tree and Steven Wilson, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Haken, Mike Oldfield, Gong, Gentle Giant, Bent Knee, Hatfield & The North...

I also like listen to records, i have all my dad records from the 70s and sometimes i buy records. In the last few days im listen in repeat to the song Repent Walpurgis by Procol Harum. Such an amazing pice of music!

I love talking about music with people, so i think i got to the right place:)

(btw, my english is not great)

Edited by yogev - February 11 2021 at 13:23
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2021 at 12:06
Hello yogev and welcome to the sight. You're well versed in prog and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2021 at 12:37
Welcome aboard! Your English is fine, better, in fact, than most in Engerland, and always great to see someone from Israel here.
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2021 at 13:28
Great to have you.  Lehitraot !
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2021 at 13:33
Welcome aboard Yogev.
From your post it looks like you're off to a good start.
Your English is fine, maybe even better than some of ours after a few cold ones. Beer
Lots of knowledgeable people here so jump into the forums and post away.
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2021 at 14:48
welcome to this site, Yogev. at 15 there is so much music for you to discover; it will be a wonderful journey for you. I am 52 and still discovering so much music

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta
Snicolette View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Snicolette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2021 at 15:29
Your English is just fine!  Welcome and enjoy, there is much for you to discover here.  
"Into every rain, a little life must fall." ~Tom Rapp
yogev View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2021 at 08:38
Thanks everyone!
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2021 at 16:27
Hello hello! Amazing you have such a wide range of interests. Enjoy! Cool
 Post Reply Post Reply