Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Kansas Tune

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verslibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2021 at 16:51
Originally posted by Un Amico Un Amico wrote:

Also worth mentioning from the excellent album 'Freaks' are the powerful rocker 'Black Fathom Four' and the majestic ' Hope Once Again'.

foregonillusions View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foregonillusions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2021 at 21:49
Originally posted by PJMarten PJMarten wrote:

I hope people forgot Lamplight Symphony only because there are too many good songs to remember. This one is my favorite off of Song for America. I especially love the piano and violin duet, and at the very end of the song with the big organ chord.

Indeed, it's a beautiful (and powerful) piece. I hope to see a live rendition of it by Kansas' current lineup.
Umeda View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Umeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2021 at 11:49
Probably "Song For America".
Not for rent. To any God or government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123