0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2021 at 22:07
Turtle power: the ability to transform into a turtle at will. I'd quite like to live in an aquarium, and hide in my shell and sulk as the mood takes me.

Voting matter manipulation, reality warping would do nicely.

Edited by Logan - May 25 2021 at 22:08
theultimateprogressiveartexperimentalmusicresource.org: the ultimate progressive, art, experimental music resource dot org
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 01:05
Originally posted by Logan Logan wrote:

Turtle power: the ability to transform into a turtle at will. I'd quite like to live in an aquarium, and hide in my shell and sulk as the mood takes me.

turtle power also lends you the power of your close proximety, to create a localized time warp that slows time around you, but you yourself is unaffected by the warp, but the world slows, this is controlled mentally by emotion and motivation.

So if you are late for a job / work thing you can just walk Nd all the world (in 10 meter radius) will sloow down. While you walk in normal time.

Edited by Icarium - May 26 2021 at 01:05
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 01:09
Originally posted by Icarium Icarium wrote:

turtle power also lends you the power of your close proximety, to create a localized time warp that slows time around you, but you yourself is unaffected by the warp, but the world slows, this is controlled mentally by emotion and motivation.

So if you are late for a job / work thing you can just walk Nd all the world (in 10 meter radius) will sloow down. While you walk in normal time.

Awesome, then definitely count me in for turtle power!
theultimateprogressiveartexperimentalmusicresource.org: the ultimate progressive, art, experimental music resource dot org
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 01:17

Originally posted by Icarium Icarium wrote:

Awesome, then definitely count me in for turtle power!
turtle power is in fact low level reality warp. Stuff will happen.
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 15:23
I want three superhero powers:

1. Ability to refold unfolded maps.
2. Ability to turn myself into a sofa.
3. Ability to get inside a box and be another box inside the box while looking for a box to be more stuff for a box that I will be another box that is also a box and a box that likes to be a box that is also a box.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 15:31
^ so, some level of shapeshiften and spesific itims refiguration.
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 15:34
This is a great source of wisdome and insight into this spesific topic at hand

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
The Anders View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Anders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 15:47
None. I prefer ordinary humans with their flaws.
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr wu23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 16:05
Green Lantern ....and can I be as handsome?

Thumbs Up
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 16:27
Yes
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 16:35
Originally posted by The Anders The Anders wrote:

None. I prefer ordinary humans with their flaws.

I'd take the superpowers any day over being an ordinary flawed human. Godmode works for me. ;)

I'm reminded of a Star Trek TNG episode where Picard and Riker are offered Q powers and both ultimately turn it down. The old power corrupts or at least makes you arrogant and annoying thing. How dare Riker be so familiar and non-deferential as to call his commanding officer by his first name? He couldn't deal with the power, made him forget his station

I would accept the "gift" of the Q continuum, although I could see drawbacks and strings attached (not a deal with the devil, but a deal with something of a Loki perhaps). I'd rather have Q powers over the current QWERTY powers that I possess.

Edited by Logan - May 26 2021 at 17:00
Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2021 at 17:19
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Ah, control of the world's TV remotes, cigarette lighters and loose change. That's too much power. You would immediately become a target of government intelligence agencies worldwide.
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2021 at 15:05
Originally posted by Tapfret Tapfret wrote:

Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Ah, control of the world's TV remotes, cigarette lighters and loose change. That's too much power. You would immediately become a target of government intelligence agencies worldwide.

There must be more sofa monitoring going on in the world than I thought. Hopefully the cardboard box world doesn't have as pronounced a dark underbelly that the sofa world has.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12