Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Album Review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oberon_Band Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Album Review
    Posted: May 30 2021 at 03:58
Hi there! 

I’m Yuri, a composer and musician from Italy! In 2018 I’ve released my latest album with my prog-rock project Oberon, and I was wondering if someone would like to review it! 

The album is inspired by the underground prog rock bands of the seventies with a heavy sound, much more oriented versus heavy proto prog style. 

The concept of this album is the mental instability of the human being, governed by his fears, in conflict with himself, troubled by anxieties and visions arising from his mind. 

The album was positively reviewed by ProgArchives members, Area rock and Psycanprog so far. 

Here’s the link to ‘’The Sleep Produces Monsters’’: http://hyperurl.co/oberontspm 

In the meanwhile I’m recording my third album, hope to release it soon! 

Thanks for the attention and have a nice day! I would be really grateful if someone wants to review this album! 
 Post Reply Post Reply