Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Review Ed Zero - Odyssey of Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzeroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Review Ed Zero - Odyssey of Thoughts
    Posted: June 14 2022 at 05:21
Hello guys!

I would like to submit my album Odyssey of Thoughts for review. I released this album last year (on September 3rd 2021).

About the album:
Odyssey of Thoughts is a progressive rock concept album about a person who is lost in his thoughts, full of sadness and darkness, and tries to find the light in his life, divided into 3 acts.

A honest and well-written review, thanks again Stephen :)

About me:
I'm Eduardo Cherchi, artistically known as Ed Zero; an Argentine multi-instrumentalist songwriter, producer and sound engineer based in Madrid, Spain.
My music could be tagged as progressive rock or crossover prog, which is the mix of different genres: a bluesy and melodic guitar style, classic rock riffs, acoustic songs, ambient atmospheres and complex prog sections; influenced by 60s or 70s progressive, psychedelic and art rock, mixed with modern rock and metal.

I hope you enjoy it as I did writing it. Thank you!
Ed. 

Post Reply Post Reply