Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plans on PA for becoming an all-music site?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2023 at 04:40
Originally posted by David_D David_D wrote:

Are you saying, Richardh, that according to the PA rules, the Progressive Music Lounges are for all music?

If so, that is hilarious. Smile

No only those that are 'progressive'. I've never taken any notice about the rules because you simply can't type anything and then wonder if they are a progressive band or not. What I think is progressive is more important than what is offically 'progressive'. However as an example you can have something like 'progressive electronic dance' ie Tame Impala. I would never start a thread in the progressive forum but would reference him in a discussion if there was a linked subject. Music is only real because it comes from the artist. Of course we are not children and don't either need ultra strict rules or boundaries. Well hopefully!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910