Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feedback on Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartymj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback on Reviews
    Posted: November 16 2022 at 01:45
Slightly self-absorbed this but...

On the forum there is quite rightly a topic for highlighting brilliant reviews. And one for reporting reviews that are irrelevant/abusive/spam etc.

What I can't see is one for the bit in between...
For idiots like me that enjoy obscure prog albums enough to want to take the time to review them to try and help others, but are fully aware they aren't a musician themselves and have a terrible writing style, so know their reviews lack in quality. 

I can't see an obvious thread for something like this (please do point me in the right direction though as I haven't had a cup of coffee yet and might have missed it). But I'm sure there's more than just me out there that are writing the odd review and would welcome constructive feedback when its a bit rubbish.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2022 at 01:59
I'd recommend ExittheLemming for some of the best, in-depth (and humorous) album reviews on PA. He's no longer with us, but all of his excellent reviews are still here. Thumbs Up

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - November 16 2022 at 02:00
bartymj View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartymj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2022 at 03:21
Noted!
 Post Reply Post Reply