This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2007 at 10:34
Originally posted by king volta king volta wrote:

Originally posted by enteredwinter enteredwinter wrote:

IMO: Xbox 360 is the best system to get right now. PS3 will be right up there, but will take 1-2 years to develop the game library to stand on that level. As for the Wii, I could say a lot, but I'll simply leave it at: "Don't get it."Assuming Sony can hold on to its exclusives or near-exclusives (think Grand Theft Auto and its delayed releases on Xbox), once it gets going, PS3 is going to be a powerhouse. There are many great series that will (I think) continue on the PS3, including Devil May Cry, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, and GTA. When those start releasing their PS3 versions, it will be the obvious system to get, at least in my eyes.

grand theft auto IV will be released simultaneously on 360 and PS3, and Final Fantasy now has it's own side of 360 (a.k.a. different and later-realsed launches of Final Fantasy games will be developed for the system). God of War is on PS2, and Resident Evil 5 is due out on 360 by the end of the year.

I'm not biased as I said, and I haven't picked up a gaming magazine in 2 months or so...so this could all have changed...but as far as I know...this is it.

The newest Grand Theft Auto game will be the last one released on a Playstation,after that all the GTA releases will be XBox exclusive.

Figglesnout View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2007 at 16:01
Originally posted by TheProgtologist TheProgtologist wrote:

Originally posted by king volta king volta wrote:

Originally posted by enteredwinter enteredwinter wrote:

IMO: Xbox 360 is the best system to get right now. PS3 will be right up there, but will take 1-2 years to develop the game library to stand on that level. As for the Wii, I could say a lot, but I'll simply leave it at: "Don't get it."Assuming Sony can hold on to its exclusives or near-exclusives (think Grand Theft Auto and its delayed releases on Xbox), once it gets going, PS3 is going to be a powerhouse. There are many great series that will (I think) continue on the PS3, including Devil May Cry, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, and GTA. When those start releasing their PS3 versions, it will be the obvious system to get, at least in my eyes.
grand theft auto IV will be released simultaneously on 360 and PS3, and Final Fantasy now has it's own side of 360 (a.k.a. different and later-realsed launches of Final Fantasy games will be developed for the system). God of War is on PS2, and Resident Evil 5 is due out on 360 by the end of the year. I'm not biased as I said, and I haven't picked up a gaming magazine in 2 months or so...so this could all have changed...but as far as I know...this is it.

The newest Grand Theft Auto game will be the last one released on a Playstation,after that all the GTA releases will be XBox exclusive.

that's news! although good news to me, for i have always enjoyed the microsoft consoles more than the sony counterparts.

cool.
I'm a reasonable man, get off my case
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12