Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Live Performance Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRush Snakes and Arrows in San Diego!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rush Snakes and Arrows in San Diego!
    Posted: August 01 2007 at 15:44

So if anyone saw the show a few days ago, what did you think about it? It was my first RUSH concert, so in a sense i popped my RUSH cherry Big%20smile, after loving them for several years, so it was a big deal to me. My only problem was the fact that im 16 and handsome around all these REALLY ugly, dirty, and drunk dudes that were ruining the concert for me. They were always looking at me weird like, "Hey...what are you doing here kid, this is for men who live at home with their Mommies only." Im not saying all the guys were like this, the ages actually really ranged. From young 20's guys with their girlfriends, to grandma's taking thier grandchildren, to late 30's-early 40's Jo Dirt look alikes smelling of Crack and acting like a freiking moron. What i did notice also was that there weren't many females there. The ones that were there were pretty hot Tongue, but no teenage chicks for me... Cry. What were your thoughts SAN DIEGO!

1 Chronicles 13:7-9

Then David and all Israel played music before God with all their might, with singing, on harps, on stringed instruments, on tambourines, on cymbals, and with trumpets.

Bastille Dude View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 19:38
Sadly I missed the SD show due to an emergency at home. Cry Sounds cool though SOS, I'm glad you had a awesome time. I know what you mean about some of the people that attend the show, They seem to be at all concerts. The last time I saw Rush was during the VT tour and I was surprised at the amount of families at the show, Father/Wife and kids, And the kids were digging on Rush as much as the parents. But yeah at every show there seems to be some Joe Dirt (for lack of a better description) type who just wants to get rowdy and doesn't really care what band is playing. After the show you can see them getting even more rowdy in the parking lot (which I like to call "The Freak Show"). Sorry if I offended any Joe Dirt types, although I imagine there aren't too many if any here at PA.
DEATH TO FALSE PROG!
1800iareyay View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 21:01
I saw them in Atlanta, mercifully without drunk ugly dudes, well at least not drunk. Rush flat out killed
ebag7125 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 14:54
I saw them in Mountain View.   It was great. 
 Post Reply Post Reply