Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ghost Circus releases the album “Across The Line”
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGhost Circus releases the album “Across The Line”

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ghost Circus releases the album “Across The Line”
    Posted: February 08 2008 at 12:58
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 8 February 2008 – This transcontinental collaboration began in 2004 following a chance meeting on an internet forum. The duo's critically acclaimed debut album CYCLES opened the door to a unique blend of AOR, Prog, Metal, and classic alternative rock. Ghost Circus covers a wide range, musically blending the best elements of multiple genres.

Their ambitious second album, ACROSS THE LINE, is a concept album following one man's path from death to the hereafter; a ghost story from a unique perspective. Significant equipment upgrades to both studios has allowed for a wider and more accurate expression of the duos’ unusual musical vision. ACROSS THE LINE proves that Ghost Circus has melded into a cohesive blend of the eclectic talents of Chris Brown and Ronald Wahle.

”Across The Line” can be found at http://www.progrockrecords.com/shop/view.php?id=155 . Blending a heaviness with a smattering of AOR, Ghost Circus has once again created a very unique collection of songs. The album is available for immediate order and will ship in mid February and be available at your favorite brick and mortar retailer on April 8, 2008. Presales are discounted $2 on the ProgRock Records site until the album starts shipping.
Best Regards,
Shawn Gordon
President
ProgRock Records
www.progrockrecords.com
www.mindawn.com
StyLaZyn View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2008 at 12:39

This is a great album!

Edit: Just searched for them as a Prog artist here....nothing. I move to include them.

Edited by StyLaZyn - March 04 2008 at 12:41
beebs View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 17:40
 I got a copy of this from a friend of mine, and it's really outstanding. Hard to pinpoint what exactly their influences are or might be. It's not metal, but it definitely is prog.

"Holding On" is my favorite track. It really deserves widespread attention.

This band really has got a future, IMO.
"Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of one's own mind" * Ralph Waldo Emerson
BigBoss View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 18:30
Glad you like it, check out their first album as well.

Ghost Circus tried to get listed on the archives when their first album came out but for some reason they wouldn't add them, I don't know why.
Best Regards,
Shawn Gordon
President
ProgRock Records
www.progrockrecords.com
www.mindawn.com
beebs View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 18:53
 Thanks, Boss.....I will do that!
"Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of one's own mind" * Ralph Waldo Emerson
 Post Reply Post Reply