FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRush: Snakes & Arrows Live 2CD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2008 at 13:36
Originally posted by Nightfly Nightfly wrote:

Well I need another live Rush album like I need another hole in my butt,,,,,,,,but what the hell, I'll have to buy it .......and the DVD version!  Smile It was a great tour anyway.

yes, there was a time when they religiously did live albums after every 4 studios...
..these days, it seems to be the other way around...LOL
Music has always been a matter of energy to me. On some nights I believe that a car with the needle on empty can run 50 more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio. Hunter S Thompson
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2008 at 15:10
that's what age does to our beloved stars: it's too tiring to compose new material, so let's take a holiday and play a few gigs on the way Wink

Anyway, with a bit of luck I'm in the DVD, so I'll probably pass on the CD version (or the other way round Clown)
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
Drew View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2008 at 01:45
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2008 at 14:03
From the 2112.net web site - so the DVD will be there at some point.

Snakes & Arrows Live - New Album Now Available
Buy from Amazon
Snakes & Arrows Live, the new 2 CD set, was released April 15th. Recorded over two nights in Rotterdam during the 2007 leg of the tour, the album captures the entire set; click here for the tracklist.
"With this one, we recorded both nights and there are songs on there from both nights -- so it gives you a bit more comfort. You're a bit more relaxed about it knowing if you screw it up at night one, you can nail it on night two. All in all I think we played very well those two nights." - Geddy Lee, Jam!Showbiz, April 14, 2008
Several Snakes & Arrows Live items can be found in the "Downloads" section of this website, including a Userbar, PSP Wallpaper, Winamp Skin, and most importantly, a complete collection of Desktop Wallpaper. Thanks to Cygnus-X1.net for providing a majority of the raw linernotes images.

The DVD release of
Snakes & Arrows Live is to be released later this year, although official date has been announced. In a recent interview Alex Lifeson remarked:
"'The group decided to put the CD out first', he says, because 'we wanted to kind of bridge the two halves of the tour with a release so there's something there, and then we'll follow up with the live DVD.'" - Billboard.com, April 1, 2008

Edited by Angelo - May 18 2008 at 14:03
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
Vibrationbaby View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 10:57
Originally posted by Nightfly Nightfly wrote:

Well I need another live Rush album like I need another hole in my butt,,,,,,,,but what the hell, I'll have to buy it .......and the DVD version!  Smile It was a great tour anyway.
How many freakin`live Rush albums do we need. It seems that they release a live album from every tour. I refuse to give these guys any more money. And they`re coming back to Montréal in June. Heck they just played here less than a year ago. I`ve seen them 6 times and every show sounds the same. I dunno.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12